Red-Tec Resources

Discussion in 'Fallout Tactics Modding' started by xxxRedMetalxxx, Jun 4, 2013.

1. FUBAR

FUBAR First time out of the vault

Feb 8, 2014

http://red-tec.weebly.com/factory.html

Not everything still downloads, but thankfully most, if not all, of the works posted here are still up. You're looking for the scrap yard section, but should still browse around the others.

Great works are never truly finished, nor abandoned. :wink:

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  2. xxxRedMetalxxx

xxxRedMetalxxx Moderator, Game Developer Modder

Jun 4, 2013
    Huh, interesting to find folks still looking at this. Personally I did not find them so awesome.

Ivanius, thanks for taking interest but you seem to have caught me at a bad moment. I am a little worse for wares and since I stopped updating the factory, my project resources are a little scattered. I am sure though that someone here will have what you need, that is if you have not found them on the site. I do believe it does still kind of work.

FUBAR, cheers for the help. Omega lives...

3. RobertHouse

RobertHouse Fallout Tactics Moderator Modder

Jun 9, 2013
    I have everything except the requested sprites, I didn't feel a need to back them up as they are kinda private.

I noticed a lot of the links are not working, I've been backing up all of the mods/works once they get released.

Red-Tec's sprites - Backed up! (Not the requested sprites.)
    Diablo's sprites - Backed up! ...Finally!
    Darin's sprites - Backed up!
    To_an's sprites/tiles - Backed up!
    der Fluger's sprites - Not backed up, but i have all the sprites, seeing if der Fluger can send me the sprites in there original packs to backup.

4. Ivanius

Ivanius First time out of the vault

Sep 20, 2014
    TY for Red Tec link, but most of all i looking for the Barret M82 sprite. I would appreciate it

5. FUBAR

FUBAR First time out of the vault

Feb 8, 2014
  6. Gizmojunk

Gizmojunk So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Nov 26, 2007
    Works that way with game scripting too.