Russia attacks Ukraine

Was that Church made by the Chinese?
er2GMnd.png

haha having done all sorts of construction I know that stuff is used, but I figured not for a church. So of course you show what is clearly a church.

Just came back from a construction site so im a construction expert today.

It was probably used for decorative elements, its cheaper than a stonemason

Looking forward to seeing the next western wunderwaffe that is going to finally win the war in action...

I will never get over Kevin giving the old bitch a turtle dove then going inside to have turkey dinner with his family.

I think a lot of people are too concerned with betting who will win

like, shit - Ukraine was pretty much doomed from the start, but that doesn't mean we root for Russia, the shithole of fucking shitholes.
My hope, my rooting, is for more dead russians, untill the war is over, giving Russia at least a few decades to pout, before they try something like that again.

That's all I want; dead Russians. Millions of them.

Wh
I think a lot of people are too concerned with betting who will win

like, shit - Ukraine was pretty much doomed from the start, but that doesn't mean we root for Russia, the shithole of fucking shitholes.
My hope, my rooting, is for more dead russians, untill the war is over, giving Russia at least a few decades to pout, before they try something like that again.

That's all I want; dead Russians. Millions of them.
Why not more dead Ukranians? They're neo-nаzis after all. They have monuments, statues dedicated to that, and a whole damn batallion. After all, Russia was provoked into this war, yeah I know how that sounds, but research this stuff.

I guess the atomic midget gon have to bring home all those "poor" ukrainians driving around in Teslas, Merc, X6 and Audi's across Europe living on thousands of free euro's on the backs of people that will never get such financial support by their states. The real poor ukrainians are the ones that didn't have enough money to bribe the border guard to let them through and got stuck in the country. I had a few "poor" ukrainians as guests in our hotel. They rented out their houses to people in Ukraine meanwhile they lived for free in with the aid that government give them(Free food, Free housing, paid bills, allowance for children). They made being a refugee into a lucrative business. Smart you have to admit that, but not very morally halal.

I want to see what Zdrelensky's retarded head will want to beg for next. They got the F16's that they can't fly or maintain and now they ask for A10's. Everything they ask for just ends up in the moscow military museum.

Last edited:
Or
I guess the atomic midget gon have to bring home all those "poor" ukrainians driving around in Teslas, Merc, X6 and Audi's across Europe living on thousands of free euro's on the backs of people that will never get such financial support by their states. The real poor ukrainians are the ones that didn't have enough money to bribe the border guard to let them through and got stuck in the country. I had a few "poor" ukrainians as guests in our hotel. They rented out their houses to people in Ukraine meanwhile they lived for free in with the aid that government give them(Free food, Free housing, paid bills, allowance for children). They made being a refugee into a lucrative business. Smart you have to admit that, but not very morally halal.

I want to see what Zdrelensky's retarded head will want to beg for next. They got the F16's that they can't fly or maintain and now they ask for A10's. Everything they ask for just ends up in the moscow military museum.
Or getting melted for the new Military Cathedral, cause the Main one has floors made out of german tanks from WW2.

Most of the men in Ukraine are dead now. They just started a campaign to recruit women soldiers, and they'll all be dead in a week. They'll get a week of basic rifle training and be sent to the front and be killed. Then Ukraine will ask for volunteers from western powers to help, all while U.S. taxpayers help launder more money to them. Between them and Israel, we are nearing a flashpoint of total war. If a draft starts, I'd rather die on our own soil than in another corrupt bullshit war that we (U.S.) are controlling.
DJT would have never let this happen.

Last edited:
Back