Signature Weapon

Chainsaw. I love my chainsaw. It's great that GRA gave me another version of it to sperg over. I also love explosives. Nothing better then seeing a foul horde disintegrate in front of you in a big mushroom of light and ash.

Since my Character is the 'Sniper' type, (Sneak, Guns, Lockpick) Her main weapon is a Silenced .22 or Scoped Varmint Rifle. Keep in mind she's Level 4 now >.<

5.56mm & 5mm rifles, Hunting Shotgun, and any other gun with a silencer/suppressor.
I still miss the good ol' AK-112 in FO1/2 though (well, maybe not THAT good...)

That Gun! has a stand out look, very stylistic in my gameplay choices (every bit a role player), love the revolver cylinder, and very plentiful ammo since the ncr use 5.56 bullets. I have a practical courier.

Survivalist's Rifle. Expensive ammo, but its got range and stopping power, and already took many lives before it came into my hands.

This Machine if I'm low on 12.7 rounds.

Riot Shotgun with "Stay Back!" for deathclaws, since somehow, even at level 50, they still 2 hit me.

Lever-action shotgun. Yeah, it doesn't have the stats of the other weapons, but it makes up for it in style. The Cowboy and Shotgun Surgeon perks don't hurt either.

Though I must also mention This Machine; I didn't use it, but in Cass's hands, it was pure murder.

I don't know why but I love to use the unique 9mm pistol Maria.....
Of course I use another weapons when I encounter a little bit harder opponents like those fucking deathclaws..... :x

TheBlackDeathOfWasteland said:
I don't know why but I love to use the unique 9mm pistol Maria.....
Of course I use another weapons when I encounter a little bit harder opponents like those fucking deathclaws..... :x

Ditto. That lovely decal of our lady of guadalupe is so pretty.

I like to use Plasma rifle or Q-35 Matter Modulator at long distances

When it comes close i use Brush gun or This Gun.

hunting rifle with all attachments (except scope)
or Anti-material rifle GRA with all attachments for harder to kill enemies

Paciencia (GRA) and Maria. With WMX both are killer machines especially with hand made ammo and perks.... And Katana for slicing, chopping and Banzai! Charges. :twisted:

Super Sledge
Throwing Spears (good damage and are retrievable, because of the mod I use)
Grenades (either thrown or launched)

My courier's signature everyday weapon would be the Hunting Rifle because:
1. Uses common .308 ammo
2. Is available early-ish in the game
3. Has nice range and oomph - keeps the nasties away from my face
4. Even if it does not exactly produce the best damage over time *sadface* that bolt action is strangely satisfying to use!

for long range, the YCS Gauss Rifle, or the Anti Mat rifle with explosive rounds.

Close quarters I can rely on my trusty Oh Baby! Supersledge, smeared with Bleak venom.

I notice that White Legs often flee when you start slaughtering them with melee, so I usually whip out the .45 with a silencer to kill them before they can alert others.

Other weapons I use that arent exactly sigs are the Tesla Cannon, Shovel for weaker enemies and the Police Pistol. I have grown fond of the War Club with all mods

.45 Pistol with silencer. Fits my character, especially in Dean's tuxedo and some nice sunglasses. For big stuff like deathclaws and large firefights, nothing beats the M-60 Machine Gun. There's definitely pleasure in spraying lead everywhere.

Back