Starfield

Are you going to be a Bethesdafag?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No.

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • I am a hypocrite.

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • I like to whine a lot about things I am the reason for sucking.

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
... Let's make that day today cause I wanna hear what stinky doodoo head is wrong about with that one!
There was once a discussion about a game called Parasite Eve, a turn based horror themed RPG on the PS1. Inevitably the discussion turned to how enjoyable the game was despite it being tech demo for the engine that would run Final Fantasy 8. Graves was adamant that it wasn't a tech demo. He let it be known that Parasite Eve was never a tech demo in multiple angry posts, despite the fact anybody who has ever played PE and FF8 saw that PE was a tech demo and Square coming out and saying that it was. the entire game was made so the dev team would be familiar with the engine when making FF8. After being laughed at repeatedly, Graves resorted to Tranny Logic and said it was his headcanon that it wasn't a tech demo

In essence it was His Truth and even Square themselves were wrong about their own game.

Last edited:
Even if it was a tech demo the game was good so who gives a shit? Autism.

Sometimes people find those hills to stand on, that day Graves found his. I rather enjoyed Parasite Eve, it's a fun little game. Though I wonder what kind of head trauma will Graves inflict on himself when he finds out that Parasite Eve 2 is a unabashed Resident Evil clone, even if it is a fun game too?

A point: Parasite Eve 2 is much better~ A more personal Resident Evil 2 with more room.

PE1 I did play but nothing special~

You know given his track record and all, it's statements like this that make me question that how the heck do people STILL believe this con artist? After these years I never understand it.

:facepalm:

Ah yes~ The genius of writing

This hark me back to the days of legendary " I'm looking for my father. Middle-aged guy. Maybe you've seen him?"

Pure Bethesda's marvellous writing talent~ You can never miss it for anyone's else.

I know this is old, but the whole "gameplay is a meme" is easily debunked by multiplayer games. Games like CoD or Battlefield are definitely not selling well for the story. Or games like fortnight, team fortress 2, or overwatch which do well despite having no story. Or the the amount of survival or crafting games like minecraft or the forest that are also extremely popular. These games that also have no story. Conclusion: Graves is retarded.

If this ends up being shit i will gladly have sex with a yakuza whore in Tokyo and risk my own life by recording it

Yeah as someone that plays Fallout 76: Do not trust anyone who says that 76 is good now. It isn't.
I can enjoy it, but I really don't think anyone else should play it.

Part of that reason is that you will have missed out on so much stuff that you will basically not have any fun skins or CAMP stuff to build and the experience will just be inferior unless you plan on spending hundreds of bucks on atoms.

An example of why I think Bethesda is incompetent is this, gonna take a bit of explanation though so bear with me. Yknow cardboard cutouts for like street fighter characters that they'd have in game stores? They released a free one for vault boy of him opening his arms up for a hug, so I wanted to do a little funny with building the item in my camp so I placed it down and then went over to my placable letters and wanted to put an "L" on his forehead to go all "haha, loser!", however the problem is that the letter symbol is so thin that while I could place the L anywhere else below the head and it would be there, like the texture of the L would go over the texture of the cardboard cutout, when I placed it on the head it clips through halfway so only the upper part of the L is there.

Fallout 76 is littered with these tiny little fuckups that basically kills a lot of creativity for fun.

Another cardboard cutout of vault boy is him pointing on of his hands to the side and I figured that hey, what if I placed a wall decoration on his hand, that could be fun, but the problem with that is that the arm doesn't have a hitbox for placing things on it, so you can't play an item in his hand basically.

Another thing is that there are these store shelves right, but if you place a clutter item on the shelves you can only place it on the top shelf of the three shelves available. Why? Cause any items you move over to another items hitbox will either go red as in "can't be placed" or it will pop up to the top of whatever that item is. So you literally cannot place items on the middle or bottom shelf.

Anyway, just a bit of ranting. Fuck 76, don't play it.

Yeah as someone that plays Fallout 76: Do not trust anyone who says that 76 is good now. It isn't.
I can enjoy it, but I really don't think anyone else should play it.

Part of that reason is that you will have missed out on so much stuff that you will basically not have any fun skins or CAMP stuff to build and the experience will just be inferior unless you plan on spending hundreds of bucks on atoms.

An example of why I think Bethesda is incompetent is this, gonna take a bit of explanation though so bear with me. Yknow cardboard cutouts for like street fighter characters that they'd have in game stores? They released a free one for vault boy of him opening his arms up for a hug, so I wanted to do a little funny with building the item in my camp so I placed it down and then went over to my placable letters and wanted to put an "L" on his forehead to go all "haha, loser!", however the problem is that the letter symbol is so thin that while I could place the L anywhere else below the head and it would be there, like the texture of the L would go over the texture of the cardboard cutout, when I placed it on the head it clips through halfway so only the upper part of the L is there.

Fallout 76 is littered with these tiny little fuckups that basically kills a lot of creativity for fun.

Another cardboard cutout of vault boy is him pointing on of his hands to the side and I figured that hey, what if I placed a wall decoration on his hand, that could be fun, but the problem with that is that the arm doesn't have a hitbox for placing things on it, so you can't play an item in his hand basically.

Another thing is that there are these store shelves right, but if you place a clutter item on the shelves you can only place it on the top shelf of the three shelves available. Why? Cause any items you move over to another items hitbox will either go red as in "can't be placed" or it will pop up to the top of whatever that item is. So you literally cannot place items on the middle or bottom shelf.

Anyway, just a bit of ranting. Fuck 76, don't play it.
Why are you still playing 76 if you hate it so much? Sounds like a you problem to me.

Back