Starfield

Are you going to be a Bethesdafag?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No.

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • I am a hypocrite.

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • I like to whine a lot about things I am the reason for sucking.

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
When Bethesda said they were making a Sci-Fi space game, I wasn't expecting a direct rip off of the Autons from another popular Sci-Fi franchise: Doctor Who.
I dropped out of Who's The Doctor after Capaldi's transformation as I had grown bored with Matt Smith so I have no idea what this means.

[edit]

Yknow, I might just get gamepass on PC so I can give this game a whirl so I can properly criticize it. But honestly, I don't even want to spend the money for a gamepass subscription for this brown stain of a game.

I dropped out of Who's The Doctor after Capaldi's transformation as I had grown bored with Matt Smith so I have no idea what this means.

[edit]

Yknow, I might just get gamepass on PC so I can give this game a whirl so I can properly criticize it. But honestly, I don't even want to spend the money for a gamepass subscription for this brown stain of a game.

Haha, the Autons were in the first episode of the revival in 2005.
They're essentially living plastic mannequins that have a similarity to what we're seeing in Starfield.

upload_2023-9-3_19-31-44.jpeg

That is another joke someone made. They should start screeching any moment now.
When I looked at this picture a couple of minutes ago my thoughts were "Why do I have the feeling that they are going to demand to speak to my manager?"

I occasionally liked some of the Mass Effect 1 random world maps even though the physics were wonky and outside the mission objective and objects of interest the map was devoid in general of anything. But I did like looking at the skies. Definitely the entry that felt the most Star Trek like. What if the developers had gotten rid of the Reaper plot and just made it about the player being a space cop, going around helping out people and settlements.
In Bethesda's case less would probably have been better.

On the Codex someone brought up the old Starflight 1 game for comparison. Despite being almost forty years old that game is more interesting content wise than Starfield.
I liked ME1's design for what it was back in the day but the problem here is that Starfield is made in 2023 and has the same design for maps.

In other news this is making me finally play Mass Effect I think.

F3NIzdv.png

95% of the time /v/ is just kinda retarded, but I love the fact they are absolutely tearing this game a new one right now. kek
I semi-retired from chan shitposting after /pol/ metastisized and took over, but on a recent dive I was shocked, SHOCKED that /v/ seems to be the sanest board now. It used to be by far one of the worst of the blue boards.

Don't come to RPGcodex then, those fuckers are 1/3 insightful 1/3 complete pieces of absolute scumfuck shit 1/3 consoomers.

[edit]

[edit2]

Last edited:
In other news this is making me finally play Mass Effect I think.
Funny you should say that; I might do the same. I have had it installed for a long time, and have never run the executable. Perhaps I shall—after my current project is complete.

Yeah Earth is such a missed opportunity I suspect it will be DLC or modded out. Might as well have blown it up you fucking morons.

Back