Starfield

Are you going to be a Bethesdafag?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No.

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • I am a hypocrite.

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • I like to whine a lot about things I am the reason for sucking.

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
You all should really know better by now. Anyone who's been playing Bethesda games since Oblivion should know better.

wlilgt2l6r901.jpg

Needs number 6, which is the one where faggot youtubers make four hours videos on how the games are "better than you think".

I had no idea this was even a game until about four minutes ago when it was mentioned somewhere else.

I had no idea this was even a game until about four minutes ago when it was mentioned somewhere else.

That is because all you play is wargames but you don't play them with me because you are a faggot. :)

Starfield looks like the most Mass Effect Skyrim Fallout 4765 that I have ever seen. Have we seen dialog yet? I have not even really looked because I'm not a hypocrite.

The dialog will be rectangle box with a list of options, probably still 4 by default. People were mad at the wheel, but the box seems to appease everyone. It's more "classic" like the old Fallouts.

Also, the aforementioned infographic is wrong, Fallout 3, 4 and 76 were all horribly received at launch by the community. Nobody pays attention to media scores so those dont really count. Even Oblivion and Skyrim had a high level of shittery. Infact, there isnt a Bethesda game on record that hasnt released with everyone hating it. That whole graphic is wrong. 76 is the worst release in gaming history.

Last edited:
The dialog will be rectangle box with a list of options, probably still 4 by default. People were mad at the wheel, but the box seems to appease everyone. It's more "classic" like the old Fallouts.

Also, the aforementioned infographic is wrong, Fallout 3, 4 and 76 were all horribly received at launch by the community. Nobody pays attention to media scores so those dont really count. Even Oblivion and Skyrim had a high level of shittery. Infact, there isnt a Bethesda game on record that hasnt released with everyone hating it. That whole graphic is wrong. 76 is the worst release in gaming history.

Sorry the worst release in gaming history is either Cyberpunk 2077 or something else. Fallout 76 just existed and did what we always said they would.

That's not even the problem, it's that every response has no real purpose behind it.

Yes -- -- Later
........\ /
.........o
......../ \
Yes -- -- No
But with
Context
While Bethesda claims that Starfield will not use back Fallout 4's dialogue system, I do wonder if this will be a returning issue where all the answers are different ways of saying "yes".

Didn't play 76 so I don't know if they approached dialogue like usual MMOs (i.e. accepting all quests offered by quest givers) or if it's handled differently somehow.

It would suck to fix one problem but leave a bigger one alone.

Sorry the worst release in gaming history is either Cyberpunk 2077 or something else. Fallout 76 just existed and did what we always said they would.

Nah, you are woefully ignorant on how bad 76 release was. Bethesda as a company acted worse in the 6 months around the launch of 76 than any other gaming company on record (edit: prior to Blizzard). They had multiple lawsuits, they outright lied on much of their advertising, when people complained bethesda almost literally told them "fuck off, we arent fixing it" in their support responses, then later tried to save face by giving players 5 dollars of in game currency, they basically doxxed all of their customers and released their info publicly to the point they had to shut the website down, when people started complaining they canceled refunds, they lied about the canvas bag and the bottle, and their game was the buggiest game they had ever released by a long shot. The reaction to No Man's Sky was less intense than 76.

https://twinfinite.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/fallout-76-collector-edition-bag-swap.jpg

You should watch 'The Fall of '76' on youtube if you haven't. I am surprised there is someone out there who hasnt, its one of the most viewed game documentaries out there.

Bethesda was and is really bad, really really bad.

Last edited:
Diablo Immortal is one of the worst releases as well.

The fact it got 10 million downloads makes my hope that gamers will rise against this shit, swiftly die.

Diablo Immortal is one of the worst releases as well.

The fact it got 10 million downloads makes my hope that gamers will rise against this shit, swiftly die.
Diablo Immortal already had so many red flags from its announcement alone and the fact people still fell for it is quite face-palming.

Especially those that whaled in that game too...

That is because all you play is wargames but you don't play them with me because you are a faggot. :)

That's because I'm so good at them that I beat Verdun in 12 hours.

Hell Let Loose is just way more complex and filled with cheaters and I love the challenge.

Anyway, I looked at a few videos for Stargate or whatever it's called, and the ANIMATIONS ARE THE SAME AS FALLOUT 3!

Startfield does have something no other vanilla Bethesda game allowed before (Fallout 4 came close), which is... You can make chubbier characters now.

Startfield does have something no other vanilla Bethesda game allowed before (Fallout 4 came close), which is... You can make chubbier characters now.
I'll give em that.

More character creators should be like Saints Row 2, 3 and 4 to allow intentional abominations and chubby people rather than whatever it was Oblivion did unintentionally with character head models.

I kinda enjoyed Fallout 4 and Skyrim for their timewaster aspects, and having that in SPAAACE might be cool, but honestly I'm just not excited about it. I'd have to upgrade my computer anyway, so meh, pass.

Back