The best Moral Dilemma in the series?

Not the best, but where to redirect power in New Vegas in Helios One is an underrated one.

It's a good dilemma, yeah, second only to whether we should off House.
That is a big one. On the practice of principle and personally i feel killing him is right. Looking at a grander picture. idk feels a bit stupid to kill him knowing he can being such advances tech back woth the courier at the helm to get that tech and bring it to the mojave gradually

Whenever I do the Honest Hearts DLC in FNV, I almost always team up with Joshua to kill the White Legs. I only sided with Daniel to evacuate the Sorrows ONCE just to see what kind of ending I'd get. The White Legs are nothing but murderous scum who know nothing but raiding. If a real nuclear apocalypse happened, gangs like the White Legs would be among the first to perish, along with the crazy survivalist types we have IRL. But I digress. Rolling over and letting the White Legs take Zion only ensures that they'll eventually find their way to the Grand Staircase and commit war crimes against the Sorrows. It's also bad for all the caravans trading between the NCR and Utah. Better to purge the White Legs outright so they can't go pillaging and burning ever again.

That is a big one. On the practice of principle and personally i feel killing him is right. Looking at a grander picture. idk feels a bit stupid to kill him knowing he can being such advances tech back woth the courier at the helm to get that tech and bring it to the mojave gradually

Like I said. We really should off House, based on all the experience Courier Six ever have.

But man, he did offer us good wills. And while Victor being creepy stalker that it is, all being fair in a professional courier job, and he did drag us to Doc Mitchell instead of leaving us in the grave, Courier being failed in that job at that time.

Not the best, but where to redirect power in New Vegas in Helios One is an underrated one.
it feels really hollow and gamey because it usually happens relatively early in the game before you've really been presented any of the stakes, and then when you get there I don't think the power direction actually effects anything at all, aside from generic faction rep

it feels really hollow and gamey because it usually happens relatively early in the game before you've really been presented any of the stakes, and then when you get there I don't think the power direction actually effects anything at all, aside from generic faction rep
Fair point.

Like I said. We really should off House, based on all the experience Courier Six ever have.

But man, he did offer us good wills. And while Victor being creepy stalker that it is, all being fair in a professional courier job, and he did drag us to Doc Mitchell instead of leaving us in the grave, Courier being failed in that job at that time.
Present me, in this day and age would vote for killing House or people like him. He's a shadowy fucker likely running other governments from the shadows like a puppet master pulling strings. He's equivolated to being Elon Musk or Henry Ford of his time and likely had that same level of power. Albeit 200 years pass and he makes some sudden reclamation of an area claimed by tribals who knew not of his existence for over 200 years and makes most of em vacate on premise that it's "his" city. But........By gameplay purposes- He saved the courier's life (irl id owe someone like that forever) and what he made out of New Vegas is far greater than anything than what a bunch of hostile tribes could do attempting to resettle the area. Plus, he knows what he wants and he greatly rewards your character for doing what is asked of the courier. The courier has no experience running government or fixing economics.

Which is why I see House route or Yes Man route being a poisoned bait thrown to megalomaniac Courier. Just because of being best killer Mojave can provide doesnt mean Courier suit to a leader throne.

Which is why I see House route or Yes Man route being a poisoned bait thrown to megalomaniac Courier. Just because of being best killer Mojave can provide doesnt mean Courier suit to a leader throne.
I'm doing another cowboy run of New Vegas atm. My end perk is gonna be "Ain't Like That Now". You think that courier would be more suited to House or Yes Man?

You think high stat is everything?

9 or 10 on all thing can be achieved with drugs, equipments as early as 16th level.

Doesnt mean such... figure can escape that poisoned bait~

Back