The first Season of the Fallout tv show is out

Also I guess Sinclair being the evil mastermind behind the horrors of Big MT, that was also on board with destroying mankind for profit makes Yesterday and Dean Domino heroes of Dead Money?

I mean if it wasn't for Yesterday siphoning money out of the project and Dean's heist, then Sinclair would be able to survive the end of the world he'd helped to orchestrate in his private paradise (if he wasn't killed by the lethal projects his own company was running in the Madre?)

That's been the MO of major media production for the past, like, ten years. Destroy western civilization as a concept, annihilate the home race, etc;

Wow, very enlightened. See how well that mentality holds up when the powers that be put you up against the wall.
Boy I sure do love how anyone who's coming to check out NMA to check out the takes on what's currently one of the most discussed tv shows on right now, is going to have to sift through the "Hollywood is deliberately conspiring to destroy the White Race and Western Civilization" takes

Amazing optics

The concept of someone out of the NMA loop coming here for takes on the show, out of all places, is funny to me. While yes, there are people here that enjoyed aspects of the show, I'd say the majority are either indifferent, or outright despise it.

Last edited:
The concept of someone out of the NMA loop coming here, out of all places for takes on the show, is funny to me. While yes, there are people here that enjoyed aspects of the show, I'd say the majority are either indifferent, or outright despise it.
Back in 2016ish it used to be that this is the place people on the Fallout subreddit would tell you to avoid because "It's where all the weirdo fans of the originals who hate the new games hang out"

Which means naturally we got our fair share of people coming over to defend the new games, or other stuff

Back in 2016ish it used to be that this is the place people on the Fallout subreddit would tell you to avoid because "It's where all the weirdo fans of the originals who hate the new games hang out"

Which means naturally we got our fair share of people coming over to defend the new games, or other stuff
I'm "newish" here myself, I had an account from around the mid 2010's that I made for the purposes of asking a FO2 related question. I'd tried requesting a password reset but after a while I gave up and made a new account. Which reminds me, if anyone with the ability to do so, my old account is named "Renma91" if you want to delete it please do. I'm far more attached to this account. Back on topic, I don't think neither us or that subreddit is a must avoid for either fan base, it's just a lot of people here have a idea of what makes Fallout, Fallout and vice versa. Being in a drought for 20+ years has made people rather snippy and irritable as well.

Boy I sure do love how anyone who's coming to check out NMA to check out the takes on what's currently one of the most discussed tv shows on right now, is going to have to sift through the "Hollywood is deliberately conspiring to destroy the White Race and Western Civilization" takes

Amazing optics
It'd be weird to not bring up politics no matter what the subject is here. As we all know and have learned from countless political debates, it's best to keep fighting, arguing, and insulting each other until our fragile ego feels like it's not going to crack. The better you are at ridiculing people and assuming shit about them, the more likely they are to finally see why you've been right your entire life and they are just brainwashed morons. It's 100% proven that when you get rude and shitty with people who don't share your views, they eventually agree with your opinion and the world eventually becomes a better place.

It's 100% proven that when you get rude and shitty with people who don't share your views, they eventually agree with your opinion and the world eventually becomes a better place.
If we are shitty enough we can all hold hands and sing folk songs about how much we hate other people with different views.

Todd Coward backtracks on Shady Sands being nuked in 2277, uses theories made by fans to explain the discrepancies for the writers and runs with it as I predicted. Why care about writing when the fans can do it for them?

IMG_1838.jpeg

You know who'd REALLY be interested in Vegas and the NCR being nuked... The Legion. Which begs the question as to why they aren't crawling all over like ants on ice cream.

Back