The Steam Summer Sale starts this Thursday (probably)

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Brother None, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Black Angel

Black Angel Grand Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus

Mar 21, 2016
    But..... am I not your friend?

:puppy-dog::puppy-dog::puppy-dog::puppy-dog::puppy-dog:

2. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...The pain of being dead...

Sep 11, 2010

You're more of an acquaintance.

3. Black Angel

Black Angel Grand Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus

Mar 21, 2016
    Oh well, nice to meet you, too, then....

Now back to topic, has anyone here tried Balrum? Or maybe Satellite Reign? What about The Talos Principle? Each currently have pretty good price for whatever's left of my cash... urrrrggghhhh

4. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...The pain of being dead...

Sep 11, 2010
    I'm Swedish, we don't call people "friends" unless we're truly friends. Like, we 'know' one another well enough. We 'talk' to one another on regular basis. We can go to one another for real talk n' shit. I ain't any of that with you, you're a forum member who I can agree with on things and can bring up good points and I enjoy your addition to threads, but that's it. The only one here I'm close with is Avallach, MercenarySnake and R.Graves. They'd be the only ones I'd go so far as to call "friends".

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  5. Chromevod

Chromevod Nope.

May 25, 2011
    I'm dancing between Rainbow Six:Siege and Doom right now. Has anyone got a recommendation either way?

6. Bond Fan

Bond Fan No law ever written is as powerful as Cold Steel

Jun 27, 2016
    I love the steam sales, I bought Shadow Warrior 90% off for 69p when it should have been 6.99. Tempted by Just Cause 3, but I am saving up for Dawn of War 3, and I'm thinking about pre ordering Warcraft: Legion.

7. AskWazzup

AskWazzup Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Aug 21, 2008
    Please, stop this madness for the sake of humanity.

8. Irwin John Finster

Irwin John Finster Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Nov 13, 2015
    So do people recommend Age of Decadence? I've heard about crashes/instability problems, ridiculous difficulty curve, etc. What do you think?

9. SuAside

SuAside Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Admin

May 27, 2004
    If you're into hardcore RPGs? Sure.
    And if you're not you could always cheat and just go through the motions to discover the world and the story.

• [Like] [Like] x 1