What are your favorite fallout quotes?

bye bye pee pee man - the dumb one

father morpheus that's a real peaceful sounding name who's his assistant brother murder? brother death? sister kill maybe? - vault dweller

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not it means he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive."

No-Bark, the most brilliant scientific mind of the wasteland

I always liked to play diplomatic routes, as much as possible anyway, but from the first moment I was gonna check that kidnapped girl by Vault 15, and got the "Up yours and have a bullet breakfast, asshole!"-reply, I went right for it, and ever since, I always go right for it.

To this day, I have not checked what the other replies do :D

Tabitha: Are you tired of getting chased because you're bigger than humans and scaring them? Did you kill some, and they overreacted? Are two-head bear people shooting at you, and battle cattle mooing? Beware the battle cattle!
Rhonda: Leave the fear behind!
Tabitha: Leave the fear behind! Meet at the mountaintop! Enjoy life in the State of Utobitha, free, safe, secure!
Rhonda: (quickly) Freedom limited to following the commands of Best Friend Tabitha. Safety not guaranteed against siege or assault by two-head bear people or battle cattles. Many infractions are punishable by death, no allowances for dumb-dumb misunderstandings!
Tabitha: Utobitha! Come feel the difference!

"Sure, I'll stop using my rather effective gun and switch to, ah, this piece of metal tubing here. Great plan, boss."-Raul

"Sure, boss. I'd be happy to prolong my captivity and psychological abuse to tighten some lug nuts for you."-Raul

Back