What kind of weapons do you want to see in F3?

Discussion in 'Fallout 3 Discussion' started by Finesse, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Elric

Elric First time out of the vault

Feb 26, 2005
    Yeah, not like the Fatman nuke catapult from the GI article...

2. Sorrow

Sorrow So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Feb 9, 2006
    Hydrogen Bomb Catapult :salute:

3. DirtyDreamDesigner

DirtyDreamDesigner Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Apr 15, 2005
    Planet Buster concealed carry pistol. :salute:

4. Madbringer

Madbringer What is it that crawls behind the glass? Orderite

Apr 9, 2004
    Orc slayer

Two-handed runic great sword +5

Every Orc slash Super Mutant has to roll a fortitude save at DC 25, else he drops dead where he stands.

The runic inscription on the sword reads "One does not just roflcopters Orc's into Fallout... and lives to tell about it."

5. Sorrow

Feb 9, 2006
    S.F.L. Device - the ultimate doomsday weapon. It saves the state of the universe on a PipBoy 3000 memory card. When activated with help of PipBoy 3000 interface, it destroys the universe and instantly creates a new one using the data saved on PipBoy 3000 memory card.

New from RobCo Industries. :salute:

6. Vault 69er

Vault 69er Water Chip? Been There, Done That

May 3, 2007
    Nuclear explosive concealed in a fake tooth. Like those suicide capsules, but when you bite hard on this.. BOOM!
    Fun for a whole family of suicide bombers! Yay! :look:

7. DirtyDreamDesigner

DirtyDreamDesigner Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Apr 15, 2005
    Okay, okay, dudes, enough. Let's get back on topic.

8. Madbringer

Apr 9, 2004
    Actually, would be cool to have a few easter-egg'ish weapons scattered around in some very obscure locations, just for kicks.

Plant thrower! ;D

9. Sorrow

Feb 9, 2006
    Of suggesting weapons for F3 that we don't want to see?

10. steelsoldier

steelsoldier First time out of the vault

Jun 15, 2007
    A pistol with burst fire, could be a modified version of deagle or something and using using shells of a size of pistol, being able to modify from burst to single shot...or could be some sort of glock x deagle

11. Corsair65

Corsair65 First time out of the vault

Jun 19, 2007
    Re:

Fixed emplacements of some kind. .50 Cal Machine Guns, Laser miniguns...

12. Chronus

Chronus It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 30, 2003
    Scattered around the wasteland are power-ups for your pipboy3000. One such power-up is the "SUPERU BOOSTERU(TM)", a japanese invention which allows your weapons to do FOUR TIMES as much damage. You must hurry though, as it only lasts for two minutes. That means you have just enough time to run around the wastes and frag super mutants for an additional level or two before it wears off.

RADIATION AI, the successor of the critically acclaimed Radiant AI from Oblivion is here. With Radiation AI enemies are more intelligent. They will even duck and cover when the bombs go off!!!

Update: Uhm we had to like uhh.. remove Radiation AI for now. It took too long to scri - err...what I meant to say was the NPCs would kill each other so we had to remove it. It was simply too good omg we rule.

13. chang

chang First time out of the vault

Apr 16, 2006
    Energy Saber
    Photo-crystal emitter uses small energy cells to generate a shaped force field resembling that of a blade. For unknown reason, users with positive karma emits a blue-colored force blade, while those of negative karma produce a crimson-colored blade, or it could just be your mind playing tricks on you.

War Hammer
    Mjoo-lnir; a sledgehammer with most of its handle sawed off. Inscribed on one side of the head are the following words, “Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of... Torr.”

Too Easter-eggy, maybe? :twisted:

14. freshmeat

freshmeat First time out of the vault

Jun 21, 2007
    That just screams Starcraft to me for some reason.

Though I could see them modifying a Super Sledge into a Mjolnir-type gag weapon.

15. Madbringer

Apr 9, 2004
    Star... craft? :o

And that Mjolnir reference reminded me of Rune. And that reminded me of one really cool feature from that game - that you could pick up your enemies limbs and use them as weapons.

By the law of "1 hp left equals still alive and kickin'", 't would be cool to be able to pick up that arm you just aimed-shotted off the ugly orc and apply it to it's head, repeatedly.

16. freshmeat

freshmeat First time out of the vault

Jun 21, 2007
    So, what game does it it sound like to you?

17. chang

chang First time out of the vault

Apr 16, 2006
    I intended it to be the functional equivalent of Star Wars' lightsaber, up to and including the color, traditionally blue for Jedis and red for the Sith.

Then again I haven't played starcraft... so it might resemble some other weapon available in that world which I'm not familiar with or even aware of.

18. Sorrow

Feb 9, 2006
    M4 Carbine - F2 developers put late 80s weapons into game, so I believe that it will fit the game.

19. Madbringer

Apr 9, 2004
    Star... wars! :lol:

Who the hell uses lightsabers in Starcraft, lol. Zealots? :scratch:

20. Sorrow

Feb 9, 2006
    AK-47 - it's a cult weapon and it really fits the Fallout setting. I mean, war was in 2077 and AK-47 was created in 1947, so it should be in game.