What was the Funniest Argument You've had with a Bethesda Apologist?

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by FlashBash64, May 13, 2016.

1. Huh. Those beautiful rehashes from Fallout 3, the magnificient 30FPS cap and bad optimization. Those BRILLIANT designs. Yeah. Either this guy haven't played many games, or any at all. Never even see any good movies, books or anything at all. Maybe he has always lived in a damp basement all his life, so this is incredible. He must be blind and deaf too, apparently.

• [Like] [Like] x 7
  2. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    They talk about others trashing Fallout 4 and attempting to chastise other people for disliking it, is doing the exact same thing back.

3. SarcasticGoodGuy

SarcasticGoodGuy *R O T T E N*

Aug 31, 2016
    Here's a good one: some guy saying how Obsidian are bad because people like them more than Bethesda.

Blind with nostalgia? From what? A 5 year old game? Does he mean the old games? Do they know the old games exist?

• [Like] [Like] x 7
  4. lolpop109

lolpop109 Water Chip? Been There, Done That
    Modder

Jul 14, 2016
    I have to be honest here surely anyone can pick that Fallout 4 is missing features and on the whole seems to gone downhill compeared to NV. I mean serisouly if you just compear the last fallout game NV to fallout 4. You can clearly see the game has moved backwards in so many ways. Like seriously some one needs to a side by side compression I mean seriously.

Some examples ;

Karma systems - Yeah fuck any sort if morals bad good whatever. You can only be good or bad in one DLC LOL
    Reputation systems - Yeah fuck that that aswell do what ever to botherhood of steel they will still let you wipe their arse
    Quest in general - Most of the quest are not good as NV or even fallout 3 period
    Dialogue - Yup voiced characters , say what you will about it but generally having the voiced two characters has killed dialogue
    Replay ability- Because of the voiced character , yeah probably not alot

I literally getting boarded now

I think a better way to thing of the question is not what was weak about fallout 4 but what in fallout 4 was actaully better than in any other fallout game ?

Settlement system ?
    Gun modding system ?
    PA and PA modding

Yeah and that literally it. There is nothing that fallout 4 stands out as being different or adding to a fallout game so yeah there it is

5. AgentBJ09

AgentBJ09 Vault Dweller

Jul 9, 2015
    Probably not a very funny back and forth, but I'm having one with an apologist at the moment.

http://disq.us/p/1cosmd8

What is funny is this person recognizes me from slamming Skyrim years ago on GameBanshee, and seems to think it's all blind hate. We'll see how it goes from here.

6. I'm coming there with the increased price argument, let's see how he handles scams

7. AgentBJ09

AgentBJ09 Vault Dweller

Jul 9, 2015
    Good luck, man.

8. RavagersPre

RavagersPre First time out of the vault

Nov 15, 2015
    It was even better, he was demanding everyone who has fallout New Vegas uninstall it and play Fallout 4.

9. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015

• [Like] [Like] x 9
  10. Jogre

Jogre So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 25, 2015
    I love how he whines about people hating on Fallout 4, but then does the same to NV.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  11. Risewild

Risewild Antediluvian as Feck
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    That is why I think many people who worship Fallout 4 today will change their minds in a couple of years. It is all shiny and they don't know better, but after they grow up a bit they will realise how bad it is.
    I said it before but it fits here too:
    I have seen people who played FO3 first and they considered it a masterpiece of a game, but after a few years they totally changed their minds and saw how it wasn't this masterpiece they thought it was (even if some still like the game, they just don't love it like they did). I never saw anyone who loves the classical Fallouts or NV change their minds yet.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  12. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Many already did, isn't Fallout 4 compared to Skyrim on steam the game with the lowest players right now?

13. Risewild

Risewild Antediluvian as Feck
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    Yep, Skyrim still has more players playing it on steam than Fallout 4.

Also it is quite interesting that Skyrim always maintained a quite stable number of players (although slowly declining a tiny bit since launch, which is normal), but Fallout 4 lost more than half the steam players in less than one month and never recovered the number (or even remotely close) :shrug::

• [Like] [Like] x 7
  14. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Naw dude. Everyone posting statistics is just a Beth hater.

15. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    It's not Fallout related or posted in any Bethesda fansite. Quite contrary, it's from the CDPR's Cyberpunk 2077 subforum.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  16. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    This has been adventures in poor taste.

17. SarcasticGoodGuy

SarcasticGoodGuy *R O T T E N*

Aug 31, 2016
    But degmeet and settulmentos!

piper > veronicker

nooker world > lonely road

todd howard > joshy soyer