Where I play and review the Yakuza series

Me too. Mainly the talk of open world has me worried and excited for it but who cares it will be forever before I get to play it.

It seems to me like yakuza has been annualized.
Wouldnt be surprised if yakuza 8 releases in late 2022.

Idk if this a good thing or not. Only time can tell.
lol. lmao even. gonna have to wait till 2024 because theyre wasting resources remaking games they couldve just done remasters for

Which is the main reason I hate the series - there are too many fucking games.

There's only two remakes and 3 spinoffs available in the west. Besides counting spinoffs would destroy entire series like Mario, Zelda or smt by that metric

I am not trying to say the entire series is shit I am saying there is too much to keep up with, brother. Plus I think they need to go a little more open world on one because the boxed in maps are getting old.

I am not trying to say the entire series is shit I am saying there is too much to keep up with, brother. Plus I think they need to go a little more open world on one because the boxed in maps are getting old.
Worst take ever. Open world is a cancer that just pads out what could otherwise be a good game. Instead of making kamurocho bigger they just add more cities

Sorry, but GTA is a better series for it and you are retarded and brainwashed to love your favorite series no matter what it does. Someone not obsessed with the crap is more likely to actually have a nuanced opinion on such things. Yakuza needs a bigger map. That is all I am saying. Besides open world is fine when not done by morons. Try not being a jackass Graves.

Sorry, but GTA is a better series for it and you are retarded and brainwashed to love your favorite series no matter what it does. Someone not obsessed with the crap is more likely to actually have a nuanced opinion on such things. Yakuza needs a bigger map. That is all I am saying. Besides open world is fine when not done by morons. Try not being a jackass Graves.
GTA is literally the only example where open world enhances the experience. that and maybe spider-man ps4. also burnout paradise. so we have three whole examples of the concept being done well two of which are only saved by being some of the first ones we played.

Literally? Doubtful I can come up with a few but then you will disagree and we will be back at the start.

Same here man. It's a lost cause but when people talk about games at least it is worth posting.

It is pretty decent. Now I need to finally finish the original since something went wrong when I was 8 and tried to beat it.

Back