Fallout Tactics mod Xkcon's ultimate rip off Mod (0.895)

Discussion in 'Fallout Tactics Modding' started by xkcon, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Ziggy88

Ziggy88 First time out of the vault

Dec 5, 2022
    I can equip deathclaws any armor, their sprite change except with that specific tesla armor, found couple of armor specific for ghouls and super mutants but in general armors/armor rating in a total mess in this mod.

Right now I'm playing on insane and it's a little bit more challenging, but still not deep into the missions.

As for Quartz and saving the girl from the bomb, I peaked from behind the door, shot with a minigun one of the guys and the bullet accidentally hit her so she started running toward the door, so the explosion didn't kill her.

2. Drako_Schiffer

Drako_Schiffer First time out of the vault

Jul 14, 2018
    Sorry for my language skills, I've got a problem.

I'm trying to find parts for E91-OCX [Transmitter in "Truth Finder Facility" near Greenville] in Forbidden City, but i can't find it anywhere!

I've been in Communication Center, where I found a fax, claiming that can I find it in Trade Towers. I've killed pretty much everything [even those f*cking deathclaws, pain in the ass...] and... I'm stuck on the doors of the penultimate level of the Tower A. I don't know where can I find those parts [and key for those doors], someone can help?

3. Erkper

Erkper First time out of the vault

Apr 7, 2022
    If I recall (been a long time since i was in Forbidden City) the key you're looking for is somewhere in one of the offices at the top level of Tower B.

4. Drako_Schiffer

Drako_Schiffer First time out of the vault

Jul 14, 2018
    I found one, with "8A3" letters on it, but that key opens doors in middle of Tower nr. 2. Where exactly I can find that parts for Transmitter?

5. _Pyran_

_Pyran_ Mildly Dipped

Jan 31, 2017
    I didn't see General Barnaki, I went around the whole map.
    Tesla armor and the player's avatar are not displayed (from your save).
    !But, if start the game from the beginning, then there is an avatar, and the Tesla armor is displayed correctly. ... and Tesla armor m2, displayed as leather armor.
    -I will update the compilation today.-

6. Erkper

Erkper First time out of the vault

Apr 7, 2022
    That's odd. I wonder if the differences are caused by me not having the Unofficial Patch Plus installed. Because I started a new game after the one that save came from, and every single one of those bugs - the lack of avatar for the MC, the Tesla armor bought in Quartz being invisible, General Barnaky appearing in the Mayor's office after defeating the BR Occupation forces - all happened again. I could try uninstalling and re-installing with the Unofficial Patch Plus but I think I'll wait until I finish this playthrough before doing that.

Thanks for checking it out!

7. _Pyran_

_Pyran_ Mildly Dipped

Jan 31, 2017
    I checked FT_1.27 + a clean version of URoM (with and without fix and upatch) - Barnakey is missing.

URM 0.895.3 has been updated
    • In the text, extra brackets have been deleted, which could negatively affect the game.
    • The ability to choose a variant of the game with or without a fix.
    • A new picture of the main menu.
    • Fixed prefabs.
    • 2 locations have been moved from water to land (it looks more logical).
    • maybe something else...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2023