Your desktop image.

JJXB said:
Elin Grindemyr is not jailbait thank you very much.
and DJ Slamák, why are you using the diablo 1 icon for diablo 2?(yes i know the difference, im that geeky)

Well, it's just in that particular pic, here face looks like it belongs to a 15 or 16 year old.

Hey 4 pages, this is turning into quite the popular thread. There's a lot of variety than I would expect.

Damn, I just realised I am using the same desktop as Kahgan.
The dead Deathclaw image.

The problem is, I can't use any pr0n or violent images (well, depending upon interpretation) as my little bother (sorry, brother - freudian slip anyone?) is in and out of my room and I'm too lazy to find a desktop switching program.

This is the one I use on my XP machine.

handofgod.jpg

And this one I put together earlier today for my W98 machine.

SinCity.jpg

JJXB said:
DJ Slamák, why are you using the diablo 1 icon for diablo 2?(yes i know the difference, im that geeky)

Because the D2 icon is ass.

Also, I was making monochrome icons for desktop links (to make them look pwn) and I couldn't find the D2 icon and Microangelo failed to extract it from the exe. So there.

(Have I mentioned that the D2 icon is ass?)

This is my current desktop. I can't recall where I found the horsemen image at but I edited it and made the background from it.

All hail Cohen the Barbarian!

T?hey look like the four horsemen on somthing.....I can't quite put my fingeron it...

The four horsemen of the pockylips?

Press the "print" key, fire up a picture editing tool of choice and choose Edit->Paste (as new image, preferably).

You can't, but you can hotlink images in your posts using the tag. To do that, you need to either have your picture already on the net somewhere or upload it to a host.

I set up my own server that I use to host files for this purpose.

Back