Your Favourite Fallout game?

Your favorite Fallout game

• Total voters

Millim

Venerable Relic of the Wastes
Orderite
[REDACTED]
Hey guys, this is my first Topic so lets see how it goes.
What is your favourite Fallout Game

• Fallout
    Fallout 2
    Fallout 3
    Fallout Tatics

I would say mine is BoS (Joking, Brotherhood of shit isn't Fallout game)
Mines really Fallout 3 but I have to say Fallout 1's story is brilliant.

Fallout 2 it is undoubtely. It was the first Fallout I ever played, and probably the best game I've ever played. I loved Fallout as well, althought the few inventory use issues bugged the hell out of me. I liked Fallout Tactics as well, since it was the first tactical combat game I've played. I haven't played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (obviously), and if Fallout 3 is ANYTHING like that pile of shit called Oblivion, I'm lucky to have managed to avoid it for so long.

It used to be Fallout 1, but after playing the Restoration Project and seeing what this game should have been I tend to like Fallout 2 even more. But really, 1 and 2 are tied.
I never played Tactics and Fallout 3 sucked pretty damn hard.

For story and atmosphere, I must say Fallout. For gameplay, I must say Fallout 2. I can't really just choose the superior one.

Fallout 2 for me, i like 3 for some reasons, i try to think of it as a different game, but for me its 2, i would say Fallout 1, but Fallout 2 just gets it by more quests, weapons, armor, and pretty much everything else(except story)

In order of preference it would be:

Fallout 3 > Fallout 2 > Fallout 1 > Fallout Tactics

Fallout. Fallout 2 got a bit too goofy the further south you went, but I still love it. Fallout is just amazing, love the story, the atmosphere, you know.

From what I'm what I've read, FO2 seems to be everyones favourite. I have it but can't play it due to my computer not being able to read the text fonts.

Fallout .............10/10
Fallout 2 ...........9.5/10
Fallout Tactics.....7.5/10

Brotherhood of Steel and Fallout 3 = don't belong IMO.

Fallout 1 was the best of them but very short.
Fallout 2 made up for the shortness but failed in other areas, still the 2nd best game in the series.
Fallout 3, a great game, just not a great fallout game.
Was 2 years since I played Tactics so I can't say much for it.

The first one even though it might seem a little short but after returning the Water Chip, you can roam around a lot more and that's the best part of the game. The quests are really good, the voice acting of the characters is flawless and the story is great.

1.) FO1 - best part of the whole story; 11/10 (hehe)
2.) FO2 - amazing sequel, love that game; 9/10 with killap's patches, otherwise 8/10
3.) FOT - good game, even bit boring when comparing to the BIS Fallout; 7/10
4.) FO3 - didn't played yet (..and I don't be going to play it soon)

My opinion:

F1 - 9.5
F2 - 9.0
F3 - 6.5

F3 was decent, but had a broken character system, history and dialogue. They partially compensated these deficiencies with graphics, atmosphere and size of the game world. But it remains a heavily flawed game, that is only fun in the first 10-15 hours.

F1 is better than F2 because it is a closed game, with a well defined game world and it is the most realistic game of the series. It is not a 10.0 grade game because it's graphics are dated (yes, I like good graphics).

Fallout 3 is still my favourite.
But I think F1 has a good story and good action.
F1. 8.5
F2. Never played but will do soon.
F3. 9.5
FT. 7.5
BoS. Never played but looks total dogshit.

Back