Zenimax applies for trademarks, likely for F:NV DLC

Interesting names, less hard hitting that Bethesda's Mothership AWESOME, Operation AMAZING or Point FANTASTIC-like titles. But that's a good thing, right?

rehevkor said:
Interesting names, less hard hitting that Bethesda's Mothership AWESOME, Operation AMAZING or Point FANTASTIC-like titles. But that's a good thing, right?

They sound almost influenced by the titles of country music to me-- I'm getting the same sort of vibe, especially off things like "Honest Hearts" and "Lonesome Road."

Only "Dead Money" is kind of falling out of it.

I agree, they do sound a lot less awesome than the Fallout 3 DLC and sound more like country song names.

I hope the next couple DLC will be much better than the F3 DLC

So Honest hearts is the one that will probably centered around New Canaan and Joshua Graham?

Old World Blues is obviously the confrontation with Ulysses, Lonesome Road, Lonesome, Empty maybe that will be the one on the Big Empty? only time will tell, I hope the timed exclusive on the DLC isn't as long as with the FO3 DLCs.

I hope we get to visit The Nursery, and maybe get the news that the Harold on FO3 was some sort of Temporal Mutation or Talius feining being Harold.

Walpknut said:
Old World Blues is obviously the confrontation with Ulysses, Lonesome Road, Lonesome, Empty maybe that will be the one on the Big Empty? only time will tell, I hope the timed exclusive on the DLC isn't as long as with the FO3 DLCs.

Actually, it's more likely going to be the reverse, considering that "Lonesome Road" was already referenced in some graffiti at the Canyon Wreckage, graffiti that reference, among other things, Courier 6 and the Great Divide.

Little Robot said:
rehevkor said:
They sound almost influenced by the titles of country music to me-- I'm getting the same sort of vibe, especially off things like "Honest Hearts" and "Lonesome Road."
Like country songs, or western movies; appropriate for the western setting.

I'd say Old World Blues might have something to do with the Big Empty.

I doubt that they're only going to have four DLC packs. Wasn't it said a while back they were going to have more DLC than FO3?

I like the idea of them having a bunch of DLC. The idea of the Battle of the Two Couriers being some epic frame story on par with a real expansion pack is kinda attractive, as opposed to ending it with Old World Blues or Lonesome Road.

Keep in mind, that FNV DLCs seem to need a longer development time. They are not sticking to the "one DLC, one month"-thing anymore.

Though, I seriously would like to see more FNV DLCs, *IF* they expand the gameworld in a good and logical way and if they aren't brahmin armors.

These country-themed quest titles etc. sure do get old over the time. I mean it's certainly better then bethesdas "awesome this and there", but hm..

"lonesome road" is tagged on a wrecked bus, at the "canyon wreckage", in the mountains, west of primm.

there's also tags about a "courrier 6" and other stuff.

Could be the starting point of that DLC ...

Oh, im new here, by the way.
My name is Sid, im french. i knew this site for a long time, (long before fallout 3), but i was always too shy to post.

EDIT : shit. i missed the post from worstusernamever ... well, i guess i'll go back to my old habits of NOT posting ///

These particular DLC's may have western titles. Others may be different. Let's hope they do take their time and do FNV's DLC's well. I agree with Lexx on that, not with the armor. I want to see barbarian raiders in brahmin armor with horns on the helmets, attacking Caesar's Legion!

Welcome aboard Sidd, don't be shy. We're all a bunch of Fallout nerds here. Interesting observations. What about the tags for Courier 6?

Back