Zenimax applies for trademarks, likely for F:NV DLC

I'd like to visit more vaults, but the "vault-tec spooky experiment-brainwash-killer plants-twilight zone" gimmick begins to bore me.

a regular vault with survivors from the war could be cool. Could mess around with them, scaring 'em about what's outside, helping them to adapt, or simply just greet them, the Enclave way.

I think there is still ways to create good and original vaults.

I rather wish to see Vaults with Vault experiments or Control Vaults that did not end up with everyone dying or going insane/mutated.

Rather the course their occupants took turned out rather different than the US government had intended like for example the Boomers.
Vault communities giving rise to organizations, weird cults, or performing experiments of their own.

Or Vaults like the Mormon one that preserved communities or people that represent a different aspect of American society.

Surf Solar said:
These country-themed quest titles etc. sure do get old over the time. I mean it's certainly better then bethesdas "awesome this and there", but hm..
They get old when only one has been released?

Walpknut said:
Surf Solar said:
These country-themed quest titles etc. sure do get old over the time. I mean it's certainly better then bethesdas "awesome this and there", but hm..

The whole "vanilla" game was full of similar named quest titles.

Surf Solar said:
Walpknut said:
Surf Solar said:

The whole "vanilla" game was full of similar named quest titles.
They were all song related, but I can't see how in any way that's bothersome, especially since it fit into the theme. It's like complaining that Fallout 3 had too many Americana related quests.

[url="http://twitter.com/jesawyer/status/24653447831756800" said:
JE Saywer[/url]]hey i don't know if you were aware but the slaves have been talking about the burned man again!!!!!!!!

Back