How Do You Feel About Gender Identity Hw ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Fizzycswag, Aug 29, 2018.

Is Gender Identity Important?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Hatoful Boyfriend is not based on reality, mate.

2. Ayelander

Ayelander Big Man

Jun 30, 2018
    i identify as a birmingham roller you bigot.

3. AureliusofPhoenix

AureliusofPhoenix Centurion

Jun 25, 2018
    I'm still just... Chad.

In seriousness, I was gonna go Army like my grandfather, but... eh. Lately I've actually considered being a politician, if only because
    1) I feel like having mental illness I'll be better equipped to help people with it in that if I'm elected it'll show them that it doesn't have to hold you back
    2) I feel that even if I'm not elected, I can try to be the change I wanna see in this world, to use a cliché.
    3) I feel pretty; oh so pretty. I feel pretty, and witty, and gay.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Aurelius Of Phoenix First time out of the vault

Mar 9, 2018
    If a woman wanted her arm cut off because she believes she wasn't supposed to have that arm I would put them in a mental hospital same here. Also don't expect me to call a mare a unicorn because it attached some shitty false horn to itself doubly so if that mare wants to be called a dog.

5. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    Well you have those people who burn their eyes out with bleach because they are a blind person trapped in a seeing persons body. How about that one lady who was trying to find a surgeon who would sever her spine because her true self is a Cripple and thinks she should transition from being capable of walking to a Wheelchairkin.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. AureliusofPhoenix

AureliusofPhoenix Centurion

Jun 25, 2018
    The saddest part about all of this is that nothing you said was inaccurate. These people exist.

7. Ayelander

Ayelander Big Man

Jun 30, 2018
    That can be changed very easily.

8. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    The gender vs sex thing has been covered, aside from that I've never really had to care about it, so I'll continue not really having to care about it

That said, I've known *one* person who succeeded in making me switch the pronoun, because of the genuine and absolute effort that went in to the complete transformation. He used to be a she. He shaves now. He has a penis (Sortof, I guess. I'll have to take his word for it)
    It no longer makes any kind of sense to refer to him as "she"

I've known... two in total, maybe even three... who did not really succeed, but it doesn't really matter cus I never had to talk to them in person. Behind their back I'll do the "he-she-whatevs"-kind of joke I guess. It's confusing for the short duration of my bother.
    They are all male-to-female, and neither of them, afaik, went the whole way. So... they still shave, and carry penises around.

9. Cimmerian Nights

Cimmerian Nights So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2004

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  10. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    gender dysphoria is as much a mental illness as say depression. recognizing it as such isn't dehumanizing. that said im not so so sure transitional surgery should be counted as necessary. what is it something like 45% still commit suicide after surgery because they realize that they aren't actual women but frankenstien monsters from an era where we let medical science go awry? honestly their suicide rate alone is probably more of a reflection of mental issues than it is reflection of an unnacctepting society.