Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Brother None, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Gizmojunk

Gizmojunk Vault Fossil

Nov 26, 2007
    :monocle: I don't hate them, I just dislike how they abused (and defaced) the Fallout franchise. There are games I would like to see them make, and that I would probably buy.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  2. dmonin

dmonin Indie developer

May 2, 2018
    Hi! Thank you for the feedback. Right now I'm focusing on the game, I dont have a team I'm working alone, so thats why I dont have a website yet.
    On the next weeks I'm planing to run thread here. :)

But you can track status on IndieDB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/sands-of-space-turn-based-rpg

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  3. Jassassino

Jassassino First time out of the vault

May 12, 2018
    Hey folks, feel free to call me Jass. I got into Fallout around 7 years ago with New Vegas when it was relatively fresh. Proceeded to play all the DLC for that and got enamoured by it, so I've played all of the games aside from PoS. My favourites are probably New Vegas and 1.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  4. umc22

umc22 Will kill mutants for bottle caps

Jun 2, 2018
    Hi! I'm new here, but I'm sure you figured that out by now. I've been watching this website for years. Usually seeking y'alls opinion on things. this forum seems to see the game as I do, which why I eventually decided to make an account here.

I started off on New Vegas, and is my favorite game of the franchise. though I've played all except tactics and brotherhood. I believe Bethesda needs to respect the lore more.

I probably wont be posting a lot. but i'll be around for sure.

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  5. Sublime

Sublime First time out of the vault

Jun 5, 2018
    Hi, It's been a while that I've been lurking through the forums, and I've decided to finally subscribe.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  6. Uber Morpth

Uber Morpth First time out of the vault

Jul 10, 2018
    Hiya all I'm UberMorpth, I've been a fan of the Fallout series back when Fallout 3 came out (Don't worry I hate it now today along with Fallout 4 and love the orginals and Fallout New Vegas) I only came on nma since I heard from lot of people (mostly from reddit threads) about how this is the most "toxic group of old fallout fanboys" or something of that regard but when I came up on here to read the posts I was pleasantly surprised with how I agreeded with lot of what most of you all said.

Course at this time (around 2016) I despised Fallout 3 but for some reason still didn't play Fallout New Vegas and played a lot of Fallout 4 loving it, that all changed course when I turned older and began to understand well how games and stories work, in short nma showed me how much Bethestard is total garbage at making a compealing story.

So after that point I decided to recently (about couple weeks ago) to try out my copy of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and I been having a blast with my guns/sneak/critical and sergent doran characters all the while being enmersed in one of the best rpgs I ever played course I haven't played Fallout 1 or Fallout 2 due to my living conditions but I hope to get them once I do.

I just hope to have some grand discussion's with you all on the subjects in question!

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  7. Beardy Unixer

Beardy Unixer First time out of the vault

Apr 24, 2018
    The correct term is "Glittering gems of hatred" or "eleven angry guys on a website".

I also just realised I skipped doing this thread, so I've lurked here for close on two decades - since it was brand new - but never felt the need to sign up, until someone (Hassknecht, I think, but I don't remember with certainty) wrote a post about this place dying, and needing to get some new members in somehow, and so I finally did.

Yay, look at me, I did an intro.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  8. Uber Morpth

Uber Morpth First time out of the vault

Jul 10, 2018
    I prefer to get over with most grettings quickly, I'm more just interested in talking bout other things then about myself since I'm socially akward as fuck in public.

9. TerminallyChill

TerminallyChill Be excellent to each other.

Feb 16, 2018
    Yeah you better look out, then. This is a role-playing game fansite, so everyone here is a perfectly adjusted social butterfly in real life. :nod:

But seriously though, welcome to the darkside.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  10. Daniel "Dan" Acerbi Rocha

Daniel "Dan" Acerbi Rocha First time out of the vault

Jul 11, 2018
    Hey guys. I used my real name to make my account because I thought I'd have the option to pick a username afterwards but that didn't happen. Guess I shouldn't piss off anyone so that the kill squads won't come.
    By the way Fallout 3 and 4 aren't real Fallout games and 1 is nowhere near as good as 2.
    Hope we can all get along!

11. Pwener

Pwener Tunnelers? They Don't Sound That Tough...

Aug 15, 2017
    Hi person that I've never spoken to. I was thinking you had balls for using your real name but nope, you just goofed.

12. Ayelander

Ayelander Big Man

Jun 30, 2018
    Wee bit late, but here we go.

Hi, I'm Ayelander. Or Tam. Whatever. 20yo shutin from Scotland that plays vidya most of the day, every day.
    Absolutely despise Bethdrones/apologists that won't stop shitting on a plate and telling me its lobster thermidor.
    Pretty much content to let RPGs consume my free time so that I can indulge in my escapism as much as I need.
    Honestly the first time I've been on forums in years, and I mean years.

And I'll be honest, I'm pretty much a lurker most of the time.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 6:27 PM
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. AureliusofPhoenix

AureliusofPhoenix Centurion

Jun 25, 2018
    I'm Aurelius, real name Antony Sylvestre. I also go by Tony, Anthony, T, and Dickhead, depending on who's asking. I'm 19, from the lovely East Coast of the US, RI originally, then MA, now I kinda move around. I'm a broadcast media major and Journalism minor, though I am thinking about switching to Education minor because I'd love being a History professor.
    History and Fallout are just about my favorite things, along with black coffee and cigarettes (which my diet mainly consists of).
    I'm also a Leo (if you're one of those fuckers who that matters to), and my favorite music genres include punk rock and classic rock. I played football all 4 years of high school, starting center and nose guard on both sides of the ball. I also play bass guitar (albeit poorly).

I'm available on Facebook, should anyone want to get to know me outside of forums. I'm the white guy with the black T shirt and glasses on in his profile photo who looks like someone just kicked his puppy.

As for what Dan said about kill squads, let 'em come; I've always wanted to die in combat like my hero Alexander. :lol:

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  14. saphalline

saphalline First time out of the vault

Thursday
    Greetings and salutations to the denizens of the wastes! I have come to share my presence! :cool:

My first Fallout was 2 back in '98. I got it for Xmas. That game hooked me on the series HARD. Fallout 4 (which I thankfully never spent money on) had me looking back really quickly!

I've known about NMA since the early 00's, I think, but only ever came around via specific internet searches for information. I decided to join recently after accidentally stumbling into the depths of reviews & opinions on the series as a whole, which has actually greatly helped me to understand what I do and don't enjoy about games as a whole (and subsequently what it is about modern games that fails to hold my attention). That research in turn led me into the depths of mods for old games. Who knew there were so many mods for the early Fallout games!? (Yeah, I know, slap me upside the head...) The important thing is that I'm here NOW and the healing can begin...

• [Like] [Like] x 2