50 Minutes of 76

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
I can take a lot, retcons, multiplayer... But I'm tempted to take a rifle and shove it down their designer's throat so he can see what side a fucking reciever goes on.

It really takes some kind of talent to take such a cool idea; a Fallout game set in the time of the first contact post war and make it this lame.

Also, someone needs to explain Toddy what a 1 to 10 scale means.

So they retconned the Brotherhood to be on the East Coast at the same time as the West Coast branch? Why am I not surprised lol. Also, what's this about them being preppers now? Seriously?

"If there is an enclave uniform and air drops titled ‘government ration’ I think that’s pretty solid info that they have a decent role or at least more in the game"

Oh boy! I bet you find them at the Green brier Hotel too lmao

Last edited:
Enclave too?
God, the lore in this will be utterly atrocious, won't it?

The good thing is if people freak out enough they can remove them from the game in like five minutes since there is nothing to this barebones piece of shit, made for the modern day generation of PUBG MOBA teabag Dorito Mountain Dew Miley Cyrus *bzzzzz* PRISONPLANET *SQUELCH* training our kids to be *REDACTED*

*TRANSMISSION ENDED*

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...nned-the-brotherhood-of-steel-into-fallout-76

"So what's Bethesda's explanation for the changes? In comments made to GameSpot, vice president Pete Hines explained the developer takes lore seriously, but that it won't be "beholden to something that somebody wrote 20 years ago even in franchises that we created like the Elder Scrolls".
"Having said that, we don't take it lightly to just go 'ah, we're just going to do whatever the hell we want'," he continues. "There has to be a thought process - what is the rationale? Why would there be super mutants, or the Brotherhood of Steel? There's absolutely reasons and explanations for how all that ties to Fallout 76."

---

Where are the defenders of this shit? Point me at them.

DNYdoff.png

Theory: Microsoft buys Obsidian and they create a new IP that is Microsoft only. If it has dragons or elves in it I will light my fucking head on fire.

sweet-tooth-twisted-metal-black-66.8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The good thing is if people freak out enough they can remove them from the game in like five minutes since there is nothing to this barebones piece of shit, made for the modern day generation of PUBG MOBA teabag Dorito Mountain Dew Miley Cyrus *bzzzzz* PRISONPLANET *SQUELCH* training our kids to be *REDACTED*

*TRANSMISSION ENDED*

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...nned-the-brotherhood-of-steel-into-fallout-76

"So what's Bethesda's explanation for the changes? In comments made to GameSpot, vice president Pete Hines explained the developer takes lore seriously, but that it won't be "beholden to something that somebody wrote 20 years ago even in franchises that we created like the Elder Scrolls".
"Having said that, we don't take it lightly to just go 'ah, we're just going to do whatever the hell we want'," he continues. "There has to be a thought process - what is the rationale? Why would there be super mutants, or the Brotherhood of Steel? There's absolutely reasons and explanations for how all that ties to Fallout 76."

---

Where are the defenders of this shit? Point me at them.

DNYdoff.png

Theory: Microsoft buys Obsidian and they create a new IP that is Microsoft only. If it has dragons or elves in it I will light my fucking head on fire.

sweet-tooth-twisted-metal-black-66.8.jpg

So now the "Butcher Pete" nickname for that scum Hines turned to be more accurate than ever. Thank you for ruining this franchise Bethesda, wish you a fast bankruptcy.

Eh, no point in really getting worked up about it, Fallout has been dead for 7 years already.

That is pretty funny with the retcon. Fucking hacks couldn't even come up with an expy and call them The Fraternity of Iron, nah it has to be the actual BOS, fucking Golden.

Eh, no point in really getting worked up about it, Fallout has been dead for 7 years already.

Ten.
What happened 7 years ago was the body twitching from the attempted CPR, so bethesda put a bullet in it's brainpan and killed it proper.

Petrified corpses and yet everything around them is untouched, let alone burned.
Seems nuclear bombs are very selective about what they kill.

Also, still working lights when I think it is save to assume that no power plants work any more, let alone that electric cables are still intact after years of exposure to nature.

I want to forget about Fallout to the point that when I read years from now on some website that Bethesda is discontinuing the franchise because of decreasing sales. that I am still for a moment thinking "Oh yeah, I used to be into that IP, it was still going on?"

But who am I kidding, I am still a fervent fan of the IP to the point that if I ever strike it rich (never going to happen), I would do a hostile take over of Bethesda and see to that Bethesda Game Studios never makes a game ever again.

Back