Beards!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Hassknecht, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Ohaimerk

Ohaimerk Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Orderite

Mar 30, 2009
    drunken derp

2. DammitBoy

DammitBoy Carbon Dated and Proud

Feb 23, 2006
    Does twinkiegorilla know you've posted his picture?

3. Evil Banana

Evil Banana Still Mildly Glowing

May 1, 2012
    Quote:

facial hair is just plain stupid

women don't like facial hair on men

it makes you look horrible, especially when you young tards try to grow one and can't

studies also show that in corporate settings, beards hold you back and down, they are considered 'rebellious' and a sign that a person is not a team player

you'll do better to stay clean shaven

Me:

WHO GIVES A SHIT what some high maintenace cunts believe and what your asshole boss believes..if you let them tell you you cant grow a beard then youve lost the good fight my friend..they are running your lives and youre fucked anyway so might aswell write with a marker fucked on your clean shaved chin

4. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    For years I would jokingly claim to be planning to grow a mustache, because people would protest so wildly.

Finally I did it, and amazingly, people stopped complaining, some even complimented me on it. I'm baffled.
    I find it hideous :D

My beautiful face:

Evil Banana: Women _claim_ not to like facial hair, but in reality plenty of bearded guys get laid the same. A beard or a mustache may not be the best first impression in the world, but sometimes it only entices them to find out who you are "behind" it :D

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  5. Evil Banana

Evil Banana Still Mildly Glowing

May 1, 2012
    thats why i said "high mantenance cunts" plus nice photoshop warp lol

6. zegh8578

Mar 11, 2012
    What do you mean?
    That's how I look :(

*Laugh*
    *Applause*

Thank you, thank you! :D

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  7. Kahgan

Kahgan Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Nov 25, 2003
    Beards are awesome. I have a beard.

8. donperkan

donperkan Vault Fossil

Aug 4, 2011
    Im trying to grow one but it's not working out.

9. valcik

valcik So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Dec 20, 2008
    Some slovakian brothers, enjoying the IIHF world championship. With beards.

10. .Pixote.

.Pixote. Antediluvian as Feck
    Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    Those two could have easily been extras in a Conan movie.

It's not the beard in this next image that disturbs me!!!

11. Albatross_Ross

Albatross_Ross First time out of the vault

Jul 18, 2012
    For the past year or so i've kept just a shortish goatee. Now letting it grow longer and grow in around my mouth then braiding the goatee and dyeing it green and purple. The mowey is normaly one colour or another. So might as well match up

12. zegh8578

Mar 11, 2012
    :shock:

did he work his nipples out? :I

13. UniversalWolf

UniversalWolf eaten by a grue.

Aug 28, 2005
    Is this thread about chin whiskers or sham-marrying a woman to conceal your homosexuality?

14. DammitBoy

Feb 23, 2006
    No problems mate, have you started practising saying, "would you like fries with that" yet?

Keep fighting the good fight bro... :roll:

15. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Not Gollum Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005

Don't worry about him responding because he can't. :)

16. Makta

Makta The DICKtator

Jul 29, 2010
    I find it funny how DammitBoy state that girls pref men without beards.. But girls also seems to pref "girly" guys

Yeah... A beard would be less gay than this!
    And no i don't have a beard myself since i shave as often as i can be arsed.

17. DammitBoy

Feb 23, 2006
    It's simply a statistical fact, you could look it up. Plenty of studies and polls out there that support my statement.

Whether you can be 'arsed' or not... :wink:

18. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    is that the reason why you posted a picture of your self in the Order with a beard?

19. DammitBoy

Feb 23, 2006
    I was just playin' around with it for about a week. Besides I needed something to slow all the ladies down that are constantly macking on me.

It's tough work being this pretty.

20. sea

sea Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 5, 2009
    I've had a beard for years and years - a small soul patch for a really long while, and a chin beard just recently that I keep cut pretty short. I think my face looks weird without any hair on it and since I have a fairly small chin, having a beard helps round my face out more.

If people perceive me as rebellious for it - well, I already have my hair well past my shoulders, so I doubt the beard really matters. If someone is going to negatively judge me because of such pointlessly superficial qualities, then that's too bad for them - if I have to "tolerate" someone's gender/race/hairstyle/body odor/accet, but they can't tolerate my facial hair, then they can piss off.

As for women... meh, my girlfriend prefers me without a beard, but it doesn't seem to be much of an issue.

a) You assume that having facial hair will be the key deciding factor between working a minimum wage part time job and becoming a successful... whatever you apparently claim to be.

b) Financial success is not an absolute and not necessarily linked to happiness. I'll take my minimum wage job that I'm happy with over a job that pays well but leaves me stressed out all the time and with no opportunity to live my own life.

c) You do realize that you can make good money outside of working an office job, right?