Beards!

.Pixote. said:
Charles-Bronson-Photo.jpg

Does twinkiegorilla know you've posted his picture?

Quote:

facial hair is just plain stupid

women don't like facial hair on men

it makes you look horrible, especially when you young tards try to grow one and can't

studies also show that in corporate settings, beards hold you back and down, they are considered 'rebellious' and a sign that a person is not a team player

you'll do better to stay clean shaven

Me:

WHO GIVES A SHIT what some high maintenace cunts believe and what your asshole boss believes..if you let them tell you you cant grow a beard then youve lost the good fight my friend..they are running your lives and youre fucked anyway so might aswell write with a marker fucked on your clean shaved chin

For years I would jokingly claim to be planning to grow a mustache, because people would protest so wildly.

Finally I did it, and amazingly, people stopped complaining, some even complimented me on it. I'm baffled.
I find it hideous :D

My beautiful face:
mememe2.jpg

Evil Banana: Women _claim_ not to like facial hair, but in reality plenty of bearded guys get laid the same. A beard or a mustache may not be the best first impression in the world, but sometimes it only entices them to find out who you are "behind" it :D

valcik said:
Some slovakian brothers, enjoying the IIHF world championship. With beards.

1razkj.jpg

Those two could have easily been extras in a Conan movie.

It's not the beard in this next image that disturbs me!!!

4290831771_6b7d9dc947.jpg

For the past year or so i've kept just a shortish goatee. Now letting it grow longer and grow in around my mouth then braiding the goatee and dyeing it green and purple. The mowey is normaly one colour or another. So might as well match up

Evil Banana said:
Quote:

it makes you look horrible, especially when you young tards try to grow one and can't

studies also show that in corporate settings, beards hold you back and down, they are considered 'rebellious' and a sign that a person is not a team player

Me:

WHO GIVES A SHIT what some high maintenace cunts believe and what your asshole boss believes..if you let them tell you you cant grow a beard then youve lost the good fight my friend..they are running your lives and youre fucked anyway so might aswell write with a marker fucked on your clean shaved chin

No problems mate, have you started practising saying, "would you like fries with that" yet?

Keep fighting the good fight bro... :roll:

DammitBoy said:
Evil Banana said:
Quote:

Me:

No problems mate, have you started practising saying, "would you like fries with that" yet?

Keep fighting the good fight bro... :roll:

Don't worry about him responding because he can't. :)

I find it funny how DammitBoy state that girls pref men without beards.. But girls also seems to pref "girly" guys

scaled.php

Yeah... A beard would be less gay than this!
And no i don't have a beard myself since i shave as often as i can be arsed.

Makta said:
I find it funny how DammitBoy state that girls pref men without beards.. But girls also seems to pref "girly" guys

It's simply a statistical fact, you could look it up. Plenty of studies and polls out there that support my statement.

Whether you can be 'arsed' or not... :wink:

Crni Vuk said:
is that the reason why you posted a picture of your self in the Order with a beard?

I was just playin' around with it for about a week. Besides I needed something to slow all the ladies down that are constantly macking on me.

It's tough work being this pretty.

At my office job (and my line of work in general) nobody cares about beards.
Sadly, I still can't grow a decent beard, so I shave from time to time.

sea said:
If someone is going to negatively judge me because of such pointlessly superficial qualities, then that's too bad for them.

Actually, it's too bad for you. People's perception of you, fair or unfair, real or imagined, will affect you for the rest of your life - sometimes greatly to your detriment. You might miss the woman/job of your dreams that would make you wildy happy for the rest of your life because of how you choose to present yourself to the world. Not fair, but that's how the world rolls.

Now, if your long hair, cheesy beard, or lack of commitment to regular bathing is super ultra-important to you - by all means - do what you feel is best for you. Just know it comes with a potential cost attached.

sea said:
a) You assume that having facial hair will be the key deciding factor between working a minimum wage part time job and becoming a successful... whatever you apparently claim to be.

b) Financial success is not an absolute and not necessarily linked to happiness. I'll take my minimum wage job that I'm happy with over a job that pays well but leaves me stressed out all the time and with no opportunity to live my own life.

c) You do realize that you can make good money outside of working an office job, right?

a) I've been successful at everything I tried to be - currently I'm being wildly successful as a carpenter working on movies. I fucking love my job. Even at this job, there is an unwritten, unspoken expected conformity of dress, tools used, and expected behavior that mark you as one of the professionals in this trade. Does one hammer work better than another? Nope, but the 'top guys' all use a certain brand - because that's what the 'top guys' use. Silly, huh?

So when your co-workers look you over for the first time, they will judge you by what you wear and what tools you use, down to what kind of toolbelt you use.

b) Money is highly under-rated by those who don't have any. On the other hand - don't do any job that you don't enjoy. Love your job and you'll never work a day in your life is not a cliche, it's the truth. So find something you love doing that pays really fucking well and I promise you'll be very happy.

c) I've worked plenty of office jobs, succeeded in those jobs and hated roughly half of those jobs. As I've already written, offices are not the only places conformity is required to succeed. In fact, it's a basic requirement of life. Unless you can be so bizarre and trend-setting that you become a celebrity. So, you can always pin your dreams to that idea... lol

Do whatever you want, be what ever you want, dress and groom yourself however you like, but in doing so - like with all things - know there are always repercussions for your actions or the lack thereof.

Back