Black Isle Studios is back

.Pixote. said:
Why can't Herve just get a proper job like he rest of us. :roll:

Speak for yourself ... :wink:

Maybe they plan on doing a Kickstarter project?

Damn it Herve, you conniving weasel, what are you up to.
Does Interplay even have money for anything more complicated than an ios/android game?

Makenshi said:
The Obsidian people are not involved in any way.

But they can be hired by Interplay to work with BIS, can't they? If they have money for such a move, ofc.

Never in a million years, or even in a parallel universe.

Caen wouldn't have the money it would take and then there are things like integrity and pride on the parts of the ex-BISers.

They dont have an IP that worth a dime, they dont have money, dont have people... This smells like they want to do the Kickstarter trick. i wonder if people will trust their money to Interplay.

I find this very sad. There was a time when I fired up PC games in late grade school / high school and certain company logos filled me with happiness (Black Isle, Bioware, SSI, Psygnosis, etc). Most of those companies are all dead now (RIP to them all) and to see one of them exhumed for no good reason is disheartening.

Hell, what was the last project Interplay even put out? I thought they were a publisher with nothing to publish now.

rcorporon said:
I find this very sad. There was a time when I fired up PC games in late grade school / high school and certain company logos filled me with happiness (Black Isle, Bioware, SSI, Psygnosis, etc). Most of those companies are all dead now (RIP to them all) and to see one of them exhumed for no good reason is disheartening.

Hell, what was the last project Interplay even put out? I thought they were a publisher with nothing to publish now.

True, actually.

I don't think I have faith in any living video games company right now...

:shock: YES! YES! there back! the worlds best RPG makers! i love the Fallout series before it all went to hell under bethesda! FONV was good. but FO3 is bad enough to be called a spin off. Bring us a real FO3! BlackIsle - PLEASE make a new FO3!~ :D

You do realize they're just slapping the BIS label onto whatever is already being done at the current Interplay? It changes nothing.

Yup, people of the former Black Isle Studios are scattered here and there. Without them, Black Isle is just an empty mark, no matter how hard is Herve trying to lie.

So? Black Isle was good because of the people who made the games. Most of those people with real talent were smart enough to leave. I'm glad we still live in a world where Obsidian exists.

LynnetteJJW said:
:shock: YES! YES! there back! the worlds best RPG makers! i love the Fallout series before it all went to hell under bethesda! FONV was good. but FO3 is bad enough to be called a spin off. Bring us a real FO3! BlackIsle - PLEASE make a new FO3!~ :D
kekeke and then Herve is trolling everyone again, making POS2 for the next gen consoles as it would sell better then a potential Fallout 4 :clap:

I sure dont like Beth. But seriously. No one ever fucked the Fallout franchise as much like well ... Interplay already did. Even if it was bad Beth did at least THEIR thing. Iplay had Fallout 3. In development. Right there. And yet they canceled it for the most stupid reasons ever. To make console games out of Fallout ...

Back