Can we all just stop with the Bethesda hate? It's getting old

So they have the freedom to ruin the franchise we loved, and we have to control our speech and our very thoughts so not to hate (on) them?

And let us not forget that words... are just words. Hordes upon hordes of Bethesdrones may descend upon this forum and I wouldn't mind them expressing their opinions at all, nor would they stop me from expressing mine.

inb4 there's basically Little Lamplight 2 in Fallout 4 and fanboys defend it?

God I hated that so much, couldn't kill those kids.

It would've been fine if there was so much as the SLIGHTEST implication that those kids fucked, and they had super young pregnancies... cause that's totally possible. Depending on her diet, a human girl could reach puberty and procreate as early as 7, so that's 9 years of leeway (according to LL's "must be out by 16" rule) for the girls to start pumpin out babies. Of course, Bethesda wouldn't DARE insinuate that children are having pre-teen pregnancies, cause that would be edgy. Which, as we all know, Fallout is NOT about. Not or never edgy in the slightest... ever!

Little Lamplight could have worked... if it was founded by kids three or so years BEFORE you came out of the vault. A kind of makeshift community of kids who couldn't find refuge anywhere else. After seeing grown adults kill each other and enslave they got sick of being adults and so decided to stay kids forever. However you can't stay a child for ever, so a few were kicked out when they became sixteen. Some were seething and turned to darker forces, such as the slavers for work and shelter. The slavers learned of the community by coercing and forcing the information from them. But they didn't attack due to the defenses in the cave. And so on...

Still meh but a brief description that provided more information then Bethesda. You don't even have to be good to be better then them.

That's your first mistake here. You expect Beth to think their ideas trough. That is not cool however. Cool however is to throw in everything and everyone that's possible. That goes from famous voice actors to lots and lots of features that you come up in meetings. And not let your self be bothered by things like loore or even verisimiltude. The rule of cool!

Can we stop posting on shit threads for 3 pages? The dude who made the original post only posted 3 times to bitch about this and left, let's leave this thing die.

At least, Bethesda haters have intelligent arguments. Can't say the same for most of the fans who defend them. Their only couterarguments seem to be: "It's a matter of opinion" or "It's just a game". If you're lucky, they might say something about the exploration.

More seriously, I don't hate Bethsda. Hell, Oblivion was my first RPG. They are good at what they do but I feel like the whole roleplaying part of RPGs is not a big concern for them. Being able go anywhere anytime is *not* roleplaying in my opinion. They concentrate too much on giving a sandbox feel to their games and that brings down the roleplaying potential.

The biggest problem is that, based on the trailer for Fallout 4, they don't seem to have adressed any of the problems that made a lot of people hate Fallout 3. And in a way, I understand them. Most of their fanbase doesn't care about writing and are just want a world where they can explore buildings and shoot at bad guys without any reason.

Oh well...At least, Fallout is not the hands of EA. That would be a disaster.

Modern Bethesda fans sound like LSD-high hippies.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeey guys. Let's like, stop this fighting. Ya know.... We need to like, come together and everything. We need to stop the hate man. Peace and love man woooo. Want a hit of acid?"

Anyways, on another random note, look how dirty this fuckin' 70's chick's feet on the left are:
EXQqo_NX.jpg

WASH YOUR FUCKIN' FEET.

Last edited:
Nah, they sound more like alcoholics whose only response to anything is a burst of emotion and swears.

Also, again. No more posting here. It's a shit thread.

Nah, they sound more like alcoholics whose only response to anything is a burst of emotion and swears.

Also, again. No more posting here. It's a shit thread.

All the alcoholics I know's responses to anything was a lot of shouting, and then usually followed by prompting to go outside so they can fight you.

Mostly because they were piss drunk. All the time. Because they were alcoholics. Not very good ones either. If you're going to have an addiction at least be good at it and do it right, jeez.

Last edited:
Back