Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Xellos, Jan 12, 2013.

1. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    These people will complain regardless of any videos. they exist to complain and will latch on the anything popular or has a buzz about it to try siphon some of that awareness on to themselves.

2. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Yeah, just let the outrage choke itself out.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. BigGuyCIA

BigGuyCIA Pool's Closed

Oct 26, 2016
    I've been waiting for ResetEra to choke itself out for the past year or so. No such luck yet.

4. TheGM

Aug 19, 2008
    They are like the hydra, if one head is removed it will just spawn two more wearing blue wigs complaining in perpetuity.

5. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Alpharius oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    CDPR is making a good move by ignoring all of this. Addressing the issue would be like feeding a troll.
    Ignore it, post good and important content that actual gamers care about, and keep the hype going with teasers and promotions.

This game will not fail regardless of what a bunch of whiny fucktards spew on Twitter or wherever. Pre-orders are going strong, and this is probably the most anticipated game of 2020. I wouldn't worry too much.
    Even if somehow it gets panned by reviewers because of whatever non-game reasons, it won't matter much. It's a hit and it will sell. Actual quality is a proof on its own.

All of you should just chill out.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 6
  6. TheGM

Aug 19, 2008
    Who isn't chill? some here are confused as to why this is happening. others find the complaining about nothing to be entertaining.

7. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Sure, but they are attention whores and you're preaching here to the choir. I mean com on, I don't think anyone here is really agreeing with them. I don't mean this in a condescending manner. You just have to be careful that it doesn't become a circle-jerk.

8. TheGM

Aug 19, 2008
    what the hell are you talking about?

9. Norzan

Norzan Vault Senior Citizen

Apr 7, 2017
    I don't even know what some people are complaining about at this point, but i think i don't want to know. These things tend to start in one way and then escalate to something else and i rather be ignorant.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  10. BigGuyCIA

BigGuyCIA Pool's Closed

Oct 26, 2016
    The drama is spicy. That is all.

11. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Those Reeing people are attention whores and the last 2 or 3 pages have only been complaining about complainers?

12. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Anyway, I hope I can make an Agent Smith in the character creation and roleplay as if it was the Matrix 4.

13. TheGM

Aug 19, 2008
    Since when did laughing at morons become complaining about them? Do I need to start inserting emojis rofling to signify I find it funny? Jesus, Crni what the hell are you on about?

14. CT Phipps

CT Phipps Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Sep 17, 2016
    I'm a crazy Left-leaning anarchist and I think the outrage politics here are ridiculous.

15. Mr. Grandma

Mr. Grandma C3H5N3O9 + NaOH Orderite

Nov 3, 2007
    I just came into this trap of a thread to get up on a table, pull my pants down, sexually harass everyone in the room, then take a huge shit on a glass coffee table, and shove all of the special edition figurines up my ass.

This is because I am a "facist".

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  16. BigGuyCIA

BigGuyCIA Pool's Closed

Oct 26, 2016
    How do I furiously masturbate to this post?

17. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Depends which one is your dominant hand.

18. cronicler

cronicler Lurksalot

May 31, 2006
    CT, were you talking about NMA in general or the brouhaha against Cyberpunk in general?

19. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Could be worse, people could be zooming into background trees to dismiss the entire game.

20. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    Anarcho-syndicalists are human equivalent of brain cancer.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2