Disco Elysium OUT NOW (previously: No Truce With The Furies)

You should see his posts in RPGCodex.

Now I need to get down before he attack me with "Your momma" posts.
Haha, naw. I usually pop a "Your mom" in there, when someone is being an ass. I understand it's all very subjective, but there. To some "being an ass" is a default setting on a forum.

Come find us at SXSW in Austin!

XTFmcMq.jpg

Homepage link in OP seems to be dead @Gaspard
Tried to find some distribution related informations btw. Do you take gog.com into account, or STEAM-only is your way? Any demo version planned I can get my hands on before final gaem release?

Homepage link in OP seems to be dead @Gaspard
Tried to find some distribution related informations btw. Do you take gog.com into account, or STEAM-only is your way? Any demo version planned I can get my hands on before final gaem release?
Thanks for the heads up - we have some lingering issues with moving sites and forwarding. The site is zaumstudio.com

Our publisher is Humble Bundle - so there's Humble Store in addition to Steam, but I'll have to get back to you with that when we are closer to launching the game.

Eventually we have tablets on the radar as well - iOS and Android. We'll see what the markets are doing and allocate our resources accordingly.

EDIT: yeah, PlanHex, it was supposed to forward to the new site, but shit's broken and it takes longer than it should to be fixed. I'll fix the link manually.

Loving the artstyle! You could print screenshots from this game and hang them in living room without a shame.

No Truce and Stygian are currently on top of my 2018 most anticipated releases.

Last edited:
Looks good. I hope it is good. Bugs are the only thing that will stop it.
Between this and the UnderRail DLC, the end of the year is shaping up nice.

Wow I really let this thread go.... Not enough shitposting (unlike the Codex)

But the game is out! If it seems interesting you can grab it on STEAM or GOG

Game looks good. Many people are praising it, especially the Codex. Well get it next month when I have cash to spare.

Wow I really let this thread go.... Not enough shitposting (unlike the Codex)

But the game is out! If it seems interesting you can grab it on STEAM or GOG
Bought on GoG. Finished the game. Loved the whole experience.

I eagerly anticipate future installments in this setting.

Very entertaining. I'm not even halfway through yet, but I'm already thinking about "round two" with a different character. Love that the skillchecks actually show the dice too.

Also been thinking about how this formula would work in a Cyberpunk setting with a bit wider scope and more "blank slate" character.

I'm kind of surprised this game isn't getting more discussion than this... It definitely fits the RPG standards of the storyfags, and by mechanics even the combat fags to some sense.

What gives?

Back