Fallout 1.5: Resurrection

He's not offering any quests. Do I have to do something else first?

Sublevels of what building? I already completed all the Empire quests, and seem to be unable to join the Hunters. Is there any other way to befriend the super mutants? How do I sneak past the super mutant guard on the bridge? I am not strong enough to defeat all of them.

How did you find scrapyard? just by wandering the map?
There's a certain quest from one of the peasants in Sedit: Lost City that gives you junk to sell to the guy in scrapyard, perhaps that triggers the side quest.

it is natural You can't get any quests from the hunters if You did all the quests for empire (purge Vault 16 beeig the last one) if You flushed Mutant Huntes from lvl3 of the Vault, than they don't want you in their ranks. those are opposite factions so it's eigther or. Right now Mutant Hunters can only reveal Camp of Mutants on the map ( it's good to talk to Sebastian before leaving to Camp of Mutants. The mutant guard at the entrance must be spoken down. try to Admire his work and then bullshit him You want to tell other mutants/mutant leader how good of a job he does. the dialogue options depend heavily on your speech skill. CoC Robes worn are needed to talk to mutant guard else he'll attack. Save and try a few times. Once inside there's a mutant engineer in a side room. He gives a mini quest to fix power generator (you need electronic parts from scrapyard quest for that the ones after purging Asmodeus Cave). If You fail sneak check by Mutant leader than say who you really are and what do you want from this base. Super mutant leader will give you a quest to lure Mutant Hunter leader Sebastian into a trap. After that go back to Abq. and go talk to Sebastian tell him mutants are gone ad that computer requires his fingerprints to unlock. You'll be teleported to Camp of Mutants and Sebastian will be killed. ( he has the best Big Gun in the game.) after that talk to the leader of super mutants to get a suit of Power Armor. Next go down the elevator to talk to a dying ghoul there. He'll reveal everything.

Yeah I found the scrapyard by wandering. I will check the Lost City. Thanks.

As for the Mutant Camp, I was able to cheese the combat and kill them all. I may still go back to an earlier save and redo this part.

Yeah I found the scrapyard by wandering. I will check the Lost City. Thanks.

As for the Mutant Camp, I was able to cheese the combat and kill them all. I may still go back to an earlier save and redo this part.
If you decided to help the empire it is advised to speak to mutant leader and accept the quest. It's an easy way to get rid of Mutant Hunters Leader Sebastian ( this triggers best ending for Abq. ) You can kill the mutants afterwards. plus you miss one quest ( which is xp.) of fixing the turret generator for mutant engineer. it's quest xp, plus unlimited free big gun upgrades (although this is meh if you've lured Sebastian into Dernus's trap) as Sebastian has Best big gun in the entire game. consumes shit ton of ammo but one shots anything. eigther way eigther you do dernus quest and get Power Armor from him, or loot all the lockers in the sublevel to get it. there are 3 total PA's in the game, so it's advisable to get all of them you can. as to infiltrate the final place Your party dressing-code is quite limited, so to speak.

Need Help. I've noticed both the YouTube video and the download link on moddm.com for the full soundtrack for this mod have been taken down! Is there some legal trouble with the artist? A grudge between team members? Were the uploads themselves unapproved by the mod's creators? Is there nowhere else I can find a link to the rest of the music?

EDIT: Would I also be punished if I were to upload the soundtrack to this site?

Last edited:
My game keeps freezing every time I try to enter the Suburbs from the Hunter's Territory or the Dead Quarter in Albuquerque...

Guys, loving the mod and near the end but need help

Is there any way to access level 6 to turn off the generators to save the prisoners without being attacked or dragged before the Savior?

there is one way sort of:
You can just walk in and bluff the guy that you're on orders from the saviour, it'll work once, but the guard at lvl5 guarding the entrance to lvl6 will attack once ou get out. there's no point in opposing the fighting. You'll eventually have to get to the saviour anyways either through blodsheed or by revealing your authentity

I'm getting a lot of crashes with this game during combat encounters. The game often crashes during the end of big combat encounters that's been going on for a while. Very frustrating.

Any solutions?

Which version of Resurrection are You playing? The Russian enhanced one, or the orignal one?
either way be sure Your sfall is up to date. the original version probably still uses sfall 3.7.3 as far as i remember.. this sh1t needs to be updated asap.. ( be advised though you *will have to* adapt the ddraw.ini a bit, as some fuctions went obsolete, some new came in, some changed the order that they had in the ddraw.ini, and some got mooved onto separate inis or scripts). be sure to download modder's pack and update all dependant scripts too.. it's not that easy theese days to play a Fallout 2 based mod without crashes and glithches, It's not the kind of stuff for an average instagram/ tiktok user I'd say, one needs to use his wisdom a bit...

I just downloaded the English version from their site. Didn't know there was a Russian enhanced edition.

Without some guidance i probably will not tinker with sfall...

I just downloaded the English version from their site. Didn't know there was a Russian enhanced edition.

Without some guidance i probably will not tinker with sfall...
Yeah.. so You've got the base one.
The Russian was so to so to speak enhanced version, it's not officially called like that.. Agin _Pyran_'s and Drobovik's archive are the places to look. the russian version has hidden lists with recepies for the mcgyver encounter, few extra subterrain levels here and there with given letters and some with handy stuff like an early game tier energy weapon, and one totally new worldmap location
Developer's Vault
which has specific characters tied to game's creation plus some of them have unique end game weapons. one end game energy weapon in particular can be obtained in two units in the whole game instead of just one ( like in the original) thanks to this location. plus sfall for this version is changed to extended and is a lot newer so the transition to more recent sfall extended should be a piece of cake.

I'm :drunk:right now, just a heads up. So if something is written in a way You don't understand it, than I'm sorry :mrgreen:

Do you know why I for some reason I can't pick the Magnetic Personality perk even though I supposedly meet the requirements? Do you have to pick it at precisely level 6? I can't pick it when I reach level 15.

Do you know why I for some reason I can't pick the Magnetic Personality perk even though I supposedly meet the requirements? Do you have to pick it at precisely level 6? I can't pick it when I reach level 15.

They removed it.
http://resurrection.cz/en/60-a-little-bit-about-companions/
While as a consequence of this approach we don’t have as many companions (we’ve even removed the Magnetic Personality perk, as it became obsolete), you can now talk to them about the location you are currently in, as well as their views or advice concerning the present situation.

I didn't even notice it before.

Anyone knows why the current version of sfall can't dectivate the high resolution patch that comes with the vanilla download of Resurrection? This is the only mod that causes this issue. The prompt to deactivate the patch appears when I start the game, but then I click yes and it gives me an error message.

Anyone knows why the current version of sfall can't dectivate the high resolution patch that comes with the vanilla download of Resurrection? This is the only mod that causes this issue. The prompt to deactivate the patch appears when I start the game, but then I click yes and it gives me an error message.
Because Resurrection uses a loader to call fallout2.exe without extension (the "FALLOUT2" file), sfall couldn't figure out the filename so the error pops.
You can just use Mash's HRP for Resurrection (set HiResMode=0 in [Main] section in ddraw.ini to disable the nagging), or replace "FALLOUT2" file with a fallout2.exe without HRP-patched.

EDIT: I was wrong, the loader applies HRP patch on the fly.

Last edited:
truth is to disable Mash just rename fores.exe to fallout2.exe open up f2_res_config.exe and disable the patch. rename fallout2.exe in resurrection folder to fores.exe back agin and it should work just fine.

truth is to disable Mash just rename fores.exe to fallout2.exe open up f2_res_config.exe and disable the patch. rename fallout2.exe in resurrection folder to fores.exe back agin and it should work just fine.
fores.exe is a custom loader/patcher made by Resurrection team, NOT a renamed fallout2.exe.

Replacing the executable with a pre-patched fallout2.exe worked! Thanks for the help, guys. Much appreciated.

Back