Fallout 3 - Wasteland Dancin'

Grave461

First time out of the vault
With apologies for the peripheral interest nature of this post, but this is simply too much fun not to post...

<center><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pbyhpsv-6sM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></center>

Link: Fallout 3 - Wasteland Dancin'

If THIS was the video Beth used to promote Fallout 3 I'm sure most of us would have been hyped as hell. Because this video is AWESOME!

I presume this is a fan made video? In any case, the animations seem to be much better than anything that bethesda has come up with to date :locked:

Wow, thats an awesome vid.

I always thought that it musta been some kinda wierd engine limitation that restricted the animations while talking to people. That was the only sensible reason I could think why anyone would have such stiff lifeless characters that only hade a single repeating animation (hand going endlessly up and down) when you spoke to them.
This vid however just proves that Bethesda are lazy scunners once and for all in my book (I know, no big suprise).
Guess its up to modders to fix ambient animations to give some life into the characters and try to get them de hell outta the Uncanny Valley.

wait wait wait - so the models can actually DO that :D:D:D:D:D
Extremely impressive and very intoxicating :)

Back