Fallout 76 Nukes Lore and Releases

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Drz7FJSWkAEWhjS.jpg

It's here folks, at least for some people. The bugs you all know and love, minus the mods. Attempt to muster up enthusiasm for the most botched Fallout entry since Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (POS) - the much anticipated Fallout 76! New and improved with even more leftover concepts from previous games, like the Calculator, I mean, MODUS, the Enclave AI connected to brains or some shit.

All of your favorite factions are here friends! Including the Brotherhood of Steel with newly revised lore! There are one or two cool factions like the First Responders but they are all dead so nobody gives a shit. I don't know. You whippersnappers figure it out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/falloutlore/comments/9ug54f/fo76_spoiler_there_is_a_terminal_entry_that/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...will-be-the-no-mans-sky-of-2018/#c842aa385e4f

I'm sure you all seen this, but leaving it here for posterity, since it is a clear sign of the owner of the franchise just not getting the series.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Scorchbeast

Boy oh boy. Nuking the surface REGULARLY is Necessary to keep everyone safe.... Do these people even get the point of the series?

So apparently the reason why there are "petrified corpses" next to intact buildings is not because the Nules magically only kill humans and leave property intact, but because of the Zombie virus that turns people into petrified corpses after a while, and it's a fungus. It's like Last of Us but writen by a 4 year old.

Plot twist, Tenpenny was never intended to be a villain at all. He was just a stand-in for Bethesda's writers, who really like wearing swanky clothes and launching nukes at things, and didn't care for the boring NPCs they wrote in Megaton.

A quote from Vault Dweller's memoirs:
"If you don't know what an atomic bomb is, then imagine the worst thing possible. Atomic bombs were worse than that."
Sure they are maintaining the spirit of the franchise :v

If by Worst thing possible you mean LE AWESOMESAUCE TOYS then yes! *dabs*

YYawqmI.gif

Edit:
GUYS GUYS GUYS!

I found a video where a guy attacks the Balloons and they actually pop. 10/10 game, everything forgiven, buy the Collector's edition with the Helmet and wear it in public.

Last edited:
One of the symptoms of the Scorched is stiff joints, that's why everything affects T poses while they slide through the terrain sometimes. It's Bethesda's clever envirormental story telling.

Last edited:
What are you even doing, Bethesda...

edit: got a bit further in and... wow, Beth's bankrupt designers have even stolen the awesome Ghost People concept from Obsidian. Make something new once in a while, ffs.

Last edited:
What are the Ghost People copies and what is their gimmick?
As for Bethesda copying from Obsidian, that is nothing new. They already ripped of House in Nuka World.

Does that guy stop talking at any point? Even Alchestbreach takes moments to keep quiet and he is supposed to be the goofy one...

Plot twist, Tenpenny was never intended to be a villain at all. He was just a stand-in for Bethesda's writers, who really like wearing swanky clothes and launching nukes at things, and didn't care for the boring NPCs they wrote in Megaton.
megaton was such a terrible location that they actually gave the player the option to get rid of it

Do you mean the Mole People things? Those guys in robes, you find a lot of them near mines and stuff. They look like the Burer (cut monster from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) with some sort of breathing apparatus slapped on them.

They've probably got some sort of explanation or backstory on some holotape somewhere. Of course, for the purpose of gameplay, they are just another type of mob. They use guns and don't seem to do anything else special.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Huntersville_super_mutant

The super mutants in Appalachia were created when West Tekcontaminated the water near Huntersville, West Virginia with a strain of FEV as a part of an experiment.

Told ya, yet another strain of FEV. Also let's contaminate the water supply with a highly secret substance as an experiment. Makes sense.

And

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Grahm

Grahm does not take damage and will not respond to attacks from player characters.

Immortal Super Mutant NPC, because of course.

Well we knew already how the Super Mutants in Fallout 76 were explained but reading it again still pisses me as a Fallout 1 and 2 fan of a lot.

As for the Ghost People clones, they are called Mole miners; https://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Mole_miner

I remember from the Van Buren documents that the player was suppose to meet the Mole People; but these would be revealed to be just crazy survivalists who had dug an extended network of tunnels underneath their settlement for defense.

Still better than a dedicated monster type that only exists to be shot.

From the holodisc "Formation of the Brotherhood of Steel"

"Scribe: Appalachia online, Captain.
Roger Maxson: I know most of you love America. The good old red, white, and blue. But those of us that served at Mariposa know something. America failed. Not because its citizens, who lived clean lives filled with hardship in a never ending war. And certainly not because of its fighting men and women. God bless them. No, its leaders failed us. Senators, Generals, Presidents, all those bastards. Their failure almost destroyed all mankind. But I look around here and I see survivors. People too stubborn, too damned ornery to die. We've fought and we've endured and finally we have a small patch of safety. But having a home isn't enough. We need something more. What we need is... purpose. But we cannot look to the America of old for that purpose. We have to build our own. So tonight, as we break bread together, let us forge together something new. Something strong. Something we can be proud of. Something we can build upon. We'll preserve what's best of what's come before and use it. And one day, we will reclaim what was lost. Let us forge a Brotherhood of Steel."

I know it technically doesn't contradict Fallout 1 but Maxson never brought up the US government up like this, let alone seeking to unite people to forge something new (the BOS) with the idea of having that take the placed of the United States.

Oh fuck me, I was joking when I said that the scorchbeasts would drop hide and epic lootz and so on! God, this is a clusterfuck of epic proportions. Not sure if even Tagz can love this. He's probably currently racking his brain on how he can convince himself that this is a great game so he's still better than those mindless haters and literal Nazis from NMA. Enlightenment requires work, after all.

It even behaves like a fucking Skyrim dragon. Jesus Christ. No wonder this game just feels and looks cobbled together.

Back