Fallout Anthology announced for PC

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by WorstUsernameEver, Jul 23, 2015.

1. WorstUsernameEver

WorstUsernameEver But best title ever!

May 28, 2010
    Bethesda has announced a collection of all the Fallout games ever released for PC, titled Fallout Anthology. This limited collection will be released on September 29th in North America and October 2nd in Europe, and will come in a package modeled after a Fat Man mini nuke. Both Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas will come packaged with all the DLC released for the games, and the packaging will apparently also include a space for Fallout 4's disc.

2. Kilus

Kilus Not Australian Orderite

May 3, 2003
    Here's the image for anyone too lazy to click the link:

3. PossibleCabbage

PossibleCabbage Vault 22 Survivor

Jul 2, 2015
    They put it in a fucking mini-nuke. They're deliberately antagonizing old school Fallout fans, right? There's no other reason to do that.

4. woo1108

woo1108 Vault Senior Citizen

Sep 27, 2012
    Atomic bomb? WTF?:mad:

5. WorstUsernameEver

WorstUsernameEver But best title ever!

May 28, 2010
    Uhm, yes, there is another reason: their marketers found that's an image that's about as iconic for Fallout as the Pip-boy (which they're already using for the Fallout 4 collector's edition) that works as a package and is relatively cheap to produce.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  6. Kilus

Kilus Not Australian Orderite

May 3, 2003
    It's a nuke, it's Fallout, it fits.

I going to guess customs are going to enjoy these packages for anyone ordering these across country borders.

Edit: $US 49.99, £49.99 pricetags.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  7. Brother None

Brother None This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Apr 3, 2003
    haha there's no way they care enough about old school Fallout fans to deliberately antagonize them.

I'm getting it. I know it's weak but I have to, for my nice Fallout collection. I'll just pretend it's a scaled-down actual nuke rather than a mini-nuke.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  8. frajaq

frajaq It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 23, 2015
    That looks pretty cool! I'm glad Bethesda is doing that

9. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Thanks to 3D printers you could make a nice replica of the bomb in the Master's basement without much effort, I guess.

10. mef

mef Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Dec 29, 2014
    Nice pack, I'd think about it, since I lost all my original Fallouts boxes long time ago. But I couldn't get myself to buy F3 again.

11. naossano

naossano So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 19, 2006
    They left only one space for Fo4. Does that mean they plan of doing no other Fallout Games ?:grin:

12. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Sandman oTO Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    I'm very tempted to buy this. This looks a hell of a lot better than that cheap ass Pipboy.

13. Moosick

Moosick cats

Jul 8, 2015
    >bethedsa logo on 1, 2, and Tactics

Attached Files:

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  14. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
  15. helios1

helios1 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 10, 2014
    Seriously do you just try to give Bethesda shit for every little thing, even this?

16. Moosick

Moosick cats

Jul 8, 2015
    (I'm still totally fucking getting it, though. It's an anthology + there's good shit in there + the bomb gimmick is cute fight me)

(just hoping I manage to pre-order it when the UK/EU page goes up, as atm I dont think we can preorder them at all(?))

17. The Courier

The Courier Blain is a pain.

Jul 9, 2011
    I like it. It's not as if the series has always gotten premium treatment and I never had any original boxes for Fallout 1, 2 or Tactics. Plus the mininuke would look kickass on my shelf with my Katana, dragon and Vaultboy.

18. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
  19. TheChosen1

TheChosen1 Moving Target

Nov 8, 2012
    Aww, no FO:BOS? :grin:

20. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    They conveniently left it out for a reason...it was never released on PC. :grin: