Fallout Anthology announced for PC

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by WorstUsernameEver, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    AAA games journalism, would let them make Top X list again.

2. Gonadius

Gonadius First time out of the vault

Jul 7, 2015
    You could pretty much have said the same about buying a digital copy off GOG or Steam before the rights switched to Bethesda - You were giving money to Herve Caen.

3. raynor009

raynor009 Hell yeah!

Apr 29, 2012
    I got 2 retail copies of the anthology, I have GOG copies of them too, I also got them all in my Steam account. I ain't buying this one too :razz:

4. Willy Rogers

Willy Rogers Nothing better to do.

Jun 15, 2015
    In all honesty, if I didn't have the collection and the other two games already, I still wouldn't buy it. If they had put it in a big box like Wasteland 2 or the new vegas collectors edition with the manuals I would. Mainly because I love big boxes, unfortunately my collection of them is small because big boxes + little kid in the 90's= trash can, I still have guilt nightmares about that. But seriously look at that big box, and while you're at it look up the NV collectors edition box too, those I would actually put on my shelf.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  5. Gizmojunk

Gizmojunk So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Nov 26, 2007
    The CE is pretty neat; flimsy, not enough in the box, but neat; and comes with a Mathias figure... which should have been Scorpitron IMO.

6. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Dedman oTO Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    I have both the Wasteland 2 and Fallout: New Vegas big box sets. Both of those were very well done. Wish I got the ammo crate though. :(

7. Willy Rogers

Willy Rogers Nothing better to do.

Jun 15, 2015
    I hear and feel your pain. The only beef I have with the new big box editions is the price, does anyone here remember when you paid for all that stuff for the same price as a disc with a small plastic box?