Fallout Anthology announced for PC

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by WorstUsernameEver, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Moosick

Moosick cats

Jul 8, 2015
    So am I doomed to never own this or are EU territories getting their own purchase page/deal with GAME or something? Or were those release dates simply shipping estimates and I've missed out?

2. The Courier

The Courier Blain is a pain.

Jul 9, 2011
    The less people who experience it, the better. I went well out of my way to do so...I've regretted it ever since.

3. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Dedman oTO Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    What is that made out of anyway? The nuke I mean. Probably plastic like the Pipboy I guess.

4. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    Looks like overpriced crap. I could make my own mini-nuke model out of stuff from my backyard that looks exactly like this, and it would be made of metal, not fucking plastic. Not to mention that plain 5 CDs without manuals or anything are absolutely worthless for the price (with Bethesda logo on top of that!).

I'd rather save money and buy a vintage Fallout/2 big box than this, even if it costs way more.

5. Zerginfestor

Zerginfestor dear god, the scrapping

Apr 18, 2015
    Agreed, the materials that make the mininuke isn't exclusive, but I guess most people are too lazy to make their own :L

6. Taskeen

Taskeen It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 27, 2007
    Are there really no manuals? They are really milking this franchise aren't they. If I got this, I'd definitely keep the classics in it, but take out Fallout 3 and smash it to pieces... or sell it I guess. Not sure what else they could have done for the overall case and it seems they probably wanted to do something else besides the lunchbox. I think it would have been far better to do something 'classic' like putting it a big flashy 90s game box or album type cover, I dunno.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  7. Cistern Logic

Cistern Logic Assistant to Dr. Mobius

Jul 21, 2015
    LOL! :grin:

8. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Would buy it if I didn't already had the games. I mean I sunk 120 dollars total in New Vegas, I love it but not enough to spend twice on the same game.

9. PossibleCabbage

PossibleCabbage Vault 22 Survivor

Jul 2, 2015
    I would buy it if it came in a box instead of inside plastic crap that won't tile nicely on shelves, even if that plastic crap wasn't probably my least favorite single addition to Fallout 3.

10. Hardboiled Android

Hardboiled Android Mildly Dipped

Jun 7, 2015
    Calm down dude.

11. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    I like plastic crap. I wish Bethesda was more of a sellout in that aspect (why are they sellouts in game design but not in merchandise?) I would love to have a figurine of a NCR Ranger, or even if they decided to give fans of the originals a treat one of Marcus.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  12. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Dedman oTO Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    I'm somewhat the same. I hardly own any Fallout merchandise, and I would like to, but I also want stuff that is reasonably priced.

13. Juza The Cloud

Juza The Cloud Nanto Goshasei

Jun 3, 2015
    I'd love to own an official Fallout PnP (by Wizards of The Coast, for example) with mini's lots of fucking mini's.

14. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Then again, I am getting better at 3D modelling and there is a 3D printer locale around here, I can make my own figurines! hah! Stick it to the man!

15. Big No

Big No Watch as I open and close this door

Oct 28, 2014
    More like they don't have the resources, know-how or space to make one.

16. Hardboiled Android

Hardboiled Android Mildly Dipped

Jun 7, 2015
    I loe 'em too- I got All Roads and a PIP-Boy kit from 4 years ago, and I have pre ordered the PIP-Boy edition, the art book and the game manual. Though seeing as how I've already bought each Fallout game two times each (except from That Which Shall Not Be Named) I'd rather not waste any more money. Still, the mini nuke is a cool prop.

17. Gizmojunk

Gizmojunk So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Nov 26, 2007
    I'm not so sure anymore. They did a hell of a job accidentally then, with the demo.

Anyway, IMO they should have made it the t-51 helmet; or even a full bust.

**BTW: Are there any untoward changes made to their recent Steam re-releases of the Interplay games?

*** I do have to admit though, that the mini-nuke set looks well worth buying it for use as a custom desktop case-mod.

(Is it mean spirited to have contemplated changing the nuke sound to a fart?)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  18. Presper

Presper First time out of the vault

Jun 8, 2015
    I don't understand, whats wrong with a mininuke?

Nah, what I would do though is change it to "That was easy!"

19. Gizmojunk

Gizmojunk So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Nov 26, 2007
    I wonder how Customs agents will react to the package x-rays.

20. Lexx

Lexx Background Radiant
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    Oh well, Bethesda logo in Fo1 and 2 hurts the most, but whatever. Not going to buy it anyway. :>