Fallout Anthology announced for PC

Capitalizing on post WWII fear and paranoia of atomic weapons, Bethesda designed the world of the Fallout series with an immediately iconic and recognizable Cold War/Americana aesthetic. Marrying this overall design with a deeply immersive role-playing game experience has made the series a high-water mark other titles are compared to for the last 15 years.

Wasteland is the spiritual forerunner to the Fallout series. It was developed by the same people from Interplay that would go on to work on the Fallout titles at Bethesda.

Is it a nightmare or did i actually read this ?
I'm shocked, horrified and speechless.

AAA games journalism, would let them make Top X list again.

I can't people are going to give Bethesda their money, especially give them money for 3 games they did not even help create in any way.

You could pretty much have said the same about buying a digital copy off GOG or Steam before the rights switched to Bethesda - You were giving money to Herve Caen.

I got 2 retail copies of the anthology, I have GOG copies of them too, I also got them all in my Steam account. I ain't buying this one too :razz:

In all honesty, if I didn't have the collection and the other two games already, I still wouldn't buy it. If they had put it in a big box like Wasteland 2 or the new vegas collectors edition with the manuals I would. Mainly because I love big boxes, unfortunately my collection of them is small because big boxes + little kid in the 90's= trash can, I still have guilt nightmares about that. But seriously look at that big box, and while you're at it look up the NV collectors edition box too, those I would actually put on my shelf.
3HOEpzu.jpg

The CE is pretty neat; flimsy, not enough in the box, but neat; and comes with a Mathias figure... which should have been Scorpitron IMO.
WL2CE_zpseqwmly3n.jpg

I have both the Wasteland 2 and Fallout: New Vegas big box sets. Both of those were very well done. Wish I got the ammo crate though. :(

I have both the Wasteland 2 and Fallout: New Vegas big box sets. Both of those were very well done. Wish I got the ammo crate though. :(
I hear and feel your pain. The only beef I have with the new big box editions is the price, does anyone here remember when you paid for all that stuff for the same price as a disc with a small plastic box?

Back