Fallout Archaeology: Fallout Press Packs!

Sadly I do not. I really should get them someday though, it's not like I'm short on money. They look pretty and it would be nice to have them, even just as collector's items.

Using a White Label Fallout Collection currently for all my Fallout 1/2/T needs.

I have the original disc and case for Fallout 1; the box and manual have been lost, but they looked like that top picture from Lexx (not the link). And I also had the full original packaging from Fallout 2. Again, the box and manual are toast, but the disc still is in my possession.. though it's scratched to hell and back. Doesn't even read sadly.

I'll play them once I figure out why my pc and optical drive are fighting and refusing to to play disks.

Atomkilla said:
How many people on this forum own those original editions?
I do, and with both Chinese-translated Prima guides (legally translated, not some pirate copy), but too bad the boxes are gone.

Got them all, but havnt tried playing them in a long time, been using a steam copy for that instead, so noi idea if the disc are any good.

but the manuals are always fun to read

My cousin lend them to me, he never played them back in the day, he is only like 3 years older than me, so he lost the cases and the booklets, I have them in one of those generic jewel cases with tape on the sides to find them quickly in my shelf. I would like to have them in their original cases, they are cheap so maybe I will.

O.k now I'm really missing my Fallout 2 box, I can still remember when I got it way back when I was about 12 and ordered the guide from the info on the jewel case.
:V

Atomkilla said:
How many people on this forum own those original editions?
I own the german box for Fallout 1.
Manual is a little worn, now, but the rest is still awesome.
Bought them at a flea market in 1999 I think.
I always wondered why the interface on the back of the box looked so different than the one ingame, and why the starting loadout in the inventory described in the manual was different than the one I actually had :D

Still have my European copies of Fallout 1 and 2 and a used US copy of Fallout 2.

Still looking for Fallout 1 big box and Tactics big box.

Ashamed to say that, but originally I had pirated versions of both Fallout 1 and 2. In fact, I was ill pretty badly when F1 was out, and when I finally got the pocket money and health to go out and buy it, it was no longer available in stores. So a friend of mine copied the CD for me.

As for F2, I got a pirated copy from the same friend for my birthday. But I got both originals eventually, along with Fallout Tactics (they were sold in one package). However, the versions included with FT didn't have a printed manual :cry:

I have the Fallout 2 original edition, I got it for Christmas when I was 11 and I was one happy camper :mrgreen: I couldn't complete it back then though since it was so buggy without patches and trying to run it on an ancient "Hewlett Packard??" that took ages to booth up didn't help.

Ardent said:
Ashamed to say that, but originally I had pirated versions of both Fallout 1 and 2.

Heh, me too. To tell the truth, almost all original games I have now I had on pirated copies once.
But, I'll leave it at that.

Walpknut said:

Does anyone know if the first link is the original big box version of Fallout 1? It kind of looks like it, but looks can be deceiving. And does that bundled edition come with the original Vault Manuals and such? I assume that might be a good bet for an almost-original like set.

I'm looking for the original boxed versions of Fallout 1 and 2 that are either new or in really good shape.
Thanks.

On the first image it looks like that. I wouldn't 100% count on that, though.

I sent the seller a message, since I lost my own boxes ages ago too. Haven't heard back on it yet tho. Seems a bit cheap for the full boxed version.

Brother None said:
I sent the seller a message, since I lost my own boxes ages ago too. Haven't heard back on it yet tho. Seems a bit cheap for the full boxed version.

I agree. But if it is the full boxed version, would be neat. Amazon's own listing has the big box edition pictured.

Brother None said:
since I lost my own boxes ages ago too

How?

On the eBay thing, I think it's a fake. I'm pretty sure, in fact.
Or, in another scenario, it's in pretty bad shape.
I honestly wouldn't go for stuff that are these old and valuable but priced less than 30-40$ online...

Back