Fallout: Equestria becomes a game.

hlub

First time out of the vault
So the My Little Pony people finally made their abomination of a crossover between Fallout and MLP into a full-fledged game.

I'm new, and I had no idea where to put this at so feel free to move or delete this topic, but it's clearly not modding (it's made in Unity3D), and it clearly has nothing to do with the Interplay-era or Bethesda-era games. It's been in the works for a few years, and there is finally a demo for it. So for the sake of science, what are your honest thoughts on this being an actual thing?

Cb8Hx4PW0AAs9lK.jpg:large

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

The fuck?

God, that video. Watching that pony skate around blasting shit with its mouth gun and unicorn ray with that music playing really was pretty close to a drug trip.

Better call the exterminatus. What is with people shoving My Little Pony into everything?

dawn-of-war-ii-exterminatus-o.gif
At least its not as bad as it used to be. Pony shit used to be on every inch of the internet. Most "bronys" have been mocked out of most places and tend to stay in their own little freakish communities.

So the My Little Pony people finally made their abomination of a crossover between Fallout and MLP into a full-fledged game.

I'm new, and I had no idea where to put this at so feel free to move or delete this topic, but it's clearly not modding (it's made in Unity3D), and it clearly has nothing to do with the Interplay-era or Bethesda-era games. It's been in the works for a few years, and there is finally a demo for it. So for the sake of science, what are your honest thoughts on this being an actual thing?

Cb8Hx4PW0AAs9lK.jpg:large

image.gif

What in the shit is this supposed to be? I feel like I just went through some sort of acid trip into a land of horror that shouldn't exist.

Last edited:
It was bound to happen at some point. I just don't get why there are so many nonsensical crossovers. I mean, MLP really only makes sense in the designated MLP universe, right?

I honestly had no problem with it when it was its own little fan niche thing, hey if whatever floats these people's boat.
But this is stupid.

I never really got the whole pony craze, that older people enjoy a cartoon aimed at kids is no problem as I like cartoons such as Gravity Falls myself (whatever has happened to the mystery genre? Lost mutilated it), but this whole obsession, going even as far as creating philosophies based on it.
I thought Star Trek and Star Wars fans were taking it to far but that took years to develop.

On the other hand, perhaps we Fallout fans are not taking it far enough. I demand a Fallout kids cartoon based on Fallout 1 and 2 that is both cheery and happy, yet also depressing, full of the harsh realities of life, and shows humanity at its basest.

"Oh no! Someone actually made a video game crossover about MLP: FiM and Fallout! HUMANITY IS DOOOMMZZZ!11!!"
AtomicBomb.gif~c200

Okay, real talk: I found myself struggling to figure out what is even more ridiculous, the constant bitching that is going on this thread, or the fact that people are actually SURPRISED by something like this when it was going to happen eventually (look at that Littlepip mod for Fallout 2 which was made a few years ago). Are you people do realize that there are many other fanbases that do the same exact shit, right? Also, spare the "but broniez are the worst offenderz" bullshit; there is really no sense in getting riled up over something so fucking trivial.

Back