Fallout: Equestria becomes a game.

[edit]
Better.

I think I'm just gonna look for bronie stuff on youtube to link at this point, not much else to say about the crossover game they're working on. But I would absolutely 'love' to hear the voice acting and see their dialogue system.

In that case all they have to do is ad some fetish material and they're all good.

For all remaining sane people feel free to board the nope train. We're about to get out of dodge and tickets are free.

I just feel... disappointed. I mean, why can't they be fans of Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or Elder Scrolls... but no, it has to be fucking ponies.

I know, it's fucking insane. They keep saying we have to work for it and it's a privilege not a right. Can't wait to see them when they're injured badly but can't pay the hospital. They change their tune pretty quick then.
Do you remember this story of one of those anti-health-care protestants who had to start to collect money via a campaign or something and thus asking pretty much for donations, all of it because he was injured somehow and had not enough money to pay his hospital bills. That was kinda hilarious.

I just feel... disappointed. I mean, why can't they be fans of Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or Elder Scrolls... but no, it has to be fucking ponies.
Yeah... That always been a little weird to me. I mean these are grown ass men obsessing over ponies that are aimed at little girls and they try to inject it to everything in their life. Not going to lie its kinda creepy, at lest to me.

Yeah... That always been a little weird to me. I mean these are grown ass men obsessing over ponies that are aimed at little girls and they try to inject it to everything in their life. Not going to lie its kinda creepy, at lest to me.
It is creepy. Ponies and grown men do not make fandoms, they make creepy pedophile corners (sorry but that's literally the first thing that comes to head with Bronies, how bigoted am I?).

I hate pop culture mashups.

Like, why can't we leave two things that are themselves good for what they are alone instead of having to smash them together in an awkward and embarrassing fashion.

This is just an extension of the worst aspects of geek culture, the "who would win in a fight- Wolverine or Darth Vader" stuff (we have a terrible yet expensive movie opening this week thanks to that phenomenon.)

Back