Fallout is now a fighting game!

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by TorontoReign, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Lidku

Lidku Wasteland Sniper

Sep 4, 2019
    The only thing I like about this is that the Vault Boy skin for the Gunner Mii template is using the Alien Blaster- I'm an avid fan of all Energy weapons in the Fallout series. Other than that I hate the fact that this Vault Boy has the stupid Vault from Fallout 4, Vault 111, the one where it's merely a Vault plot device for the stupid Blade-Runner plot for that game. They shouldn't went with a Vault Boy with a 13 emblazon on the back or just be agnostic with none at all.

2. jamesgault2398

jamesgault2398 First time out of the vault

May 7, 2020
    Long live non-Bethesda fallout. Cross-overs aren't an issue for me. But when, fallout starts heading another direction, I'd rather stick to the classics. Also, can't wait for Sonora to be translated to english.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. Romanophile

Romanophile Fou

Nov 23, 2015
    Nice clickbait title.

To echo what the others said: kind of pathetic, but it is just a cameo, so I don’t care about it much. We already knew that the series was going to deteriorate into mainstream crap well over a decade ago; a single unnecessary cameo would be meaningless even if the series were in competent hands. I am starting to miss the days when Super Smash Bros. was simpler and restricted to the Nintendo universe, though.