Fallout is now a fighting game!

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
The only thing I like about this is that the Vault Boy skin for the Gunner Mii template is using the Alien Blaster- I'm an avid fan of all Energy weapons in the Fallout series. Other than that I hate the fact that this Vault Boy has the stupid Vault from Fallout 4, Vault 111, the one where it's merely a Vault plot device for the stupid Blade-Runner plot for that game. They shouldn't went with a Vault Boy with a 13 emblazon on the back or just be agnostic with none at all.

Long live non-Bethesda fallout. Cross-overs aren't an issue for me. But when, fallout starts heading another direction, I'd rather stick to the classics. Also, can't wait for Sonora to be translated to english.

Nice clickbait title.

To echo what the others said: kind of pathetic, but it is just a cameo, so I don’t care about it much. We already knew that the series was going to deteriorate into mainstream crap well over a decade ago; a single unnecessary cameo would be meaningless even if the series were in competent hands. I am starting to miss the days when Super Smash Bros. was simpler and restricted to the Nintendo universe, though.

I apologize for what I said and if I offended anybody. I understand that words can be hurtful and that those words can be used to exert power and influence over others and that is not ok. I am truly sorry.

I was joking literally the whole time, but I suppose it’s worth saying that considering I did admittedly violate the terms of service, I accept responsibility for my actions.

Worth it.

Right!
In case anyone's wondering why this thread has lost 50 posts, people were being baited by a troll and took the bait like they were Heather Harmon or Sasha Grey or whoever is "in" with the kids these days.
Warning points for certain individuals.
Keep on topic, you dipshits.
There's, what, gonna be a Pip-Boy skin in, like, Smash Bros. or whatever?
Whoopdee-fuckin'-doo.

My opinion (EDIT: On the topic): I don't care. It's a cameo at best as it is, I believe, a costume for the Mii character so it does not amount to much. It is not the character itself.

Side note: I'm glad those posts (including mine) got vatted. Entertaining as it might have been, it was very off-topic and amounted to nothing. Thanks for vatting them, @Hassknecht.

I should set a better example and not call retards retarded. I'm too retarded though. I play fighting games like Mortal Kombat 11 in which I truly expect to see Harold as a playable character soon.

Honestly, that'd be pretty baller.
Really though, I don't see any problem with even putting like Pip-Boy proper or fucking Pesto Gravey (although I guess Cait would actually make more sense?) into Smash Bros. Tons of other franchises' characters are in that, too, so why the hell not.
I'd be more concerned if they tried to make a team-based-arena-shooter-youknowthetypeOverwatchorwhatever out of Fallout.

Honestly, that'd be pretty baller.
Really though, I don't see any problem with even putting like Pip-Boy proper or fucking Pesto Gravey (although I guess Cait would actually make more sense?) into Smash Bros. Tons of other franchises' characters are in that, too, so why the hell not.
I'd be more concerned if they tried to make a team-based-arena-shooter-youknowthetypeOverwatchorwhatever out of Fallout.
Only team based game I like is Mordheim, because I control the entire team.

I get frustrated playing CoD and Battlefield, which is why I usually mute my mic on those games.

maxresdefault.jpg

The thread.

People keep using Mercy on me and giving me life and then killing me again. Makes me wants to kill myself.

Back