Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

some new towns, dont know exactly, how finished they are ... and probably more ... just the russian is a problem for me :(

oh and
i must say, in this 1.02 is one mayor bug, when you first use comp in strikers shelter, you must first put the piece of paper that you carry from VC on the floor, cause otherwise it just dissapear and you cant continue main quest - contact bikers with radio and reveal Bridgeport on your map

Well it worked without doing anything for me.

I am stuck at hangar entrance at Zone 51. I restored electricity. But how to open the hangar door and inside?

You don't have to open it. There's small exit grid right in the centre of blast door, just step on it and slip in!

so as i can understand from google translate, "Crazy edition" is much more difficult than original Nevada, only few from the differences:
- difficulty childlike removed
- almost every map was modified, space of trunks lowered, steal options modified, more enemies, more traps, some stats of monsters modified, perk Gain ST only from lv18, added tarantula monster, added NPC dog, new unique rifle, higher prices in shops, more difficult hacking - e.g. in Poseidon, inventory filter added, new locations

so as i can understand from google translate, "Crazy edition" is much more difficult than original Nevada, only few from the differences:
- difficulty childlike removed
- almost every map was modified, space of trunks lowered, steal options modified, more enemies, more traps, some stats of monsters modified, perk Gain ST only from lv18, added tarantula monster, added NPC dog, new unique rifle, higher prices in shops, more difficult hacking - e.g. in Poseidon, inventory filter added, new locations

Looks like it should be like this from the begining

dont know really, oficial edition stops in 2015, then in 2016 start this crazy build by Foxx ... newest update 3.2 released this month, so he is still working on it

I have realised that something is wrong with my version of the game.
I cant talk to doctor in Vault City about blood samples, after I talk to Harold.
Did you have hunt Legendary Scorpion guys?

talk to sergant, then ghoul about origin of the wire and then to doctor, only then you could take his quest ...

and yes this scorpion has 100HP and you could find him almost everywhere on the map after you know about him, but the scorpion armor from him was in this original disabled, like other rare tire armor, only in Crazy edition aviable...

talk to sergant, then ghoul about origin of the wire and then to doctor, only then you could take his quest ...

and yes this scorpion has 100HP and you could find him almost everywhere on the map after you know about him, but the scorpion armor from him was in this original disabled, like other rare tire armor, only in Crazy edition aviable...

OK Thanks. Already found the encounter. Its a end of my playthrough, cause there are 3 Legendary Scorpions and I cant do jack shit to them.

error grabbing text are solved ? i trigered this crash in some quests in reno, like in last one from Bertolini ...

sometimes also in dialogue with Solomon, i think that has something with his recognizing and quests from Big Louie

If you install the game and patch, and then translated, then everything is fine. Numbers 1.0 and will be. In the installer we fixed it.

The same way about the folder structure - 3 cities has passed and no problems. (in English)
dont know really, oficial edition stops in 2015, then in 2016 start this crazy build by Foxx ... newest update 3.2 released this month, so he is still working on it
I am gonna check it out.

just for imagination, how many places are in this mod:

2ylp5vr.png

i think Wendover is in Crazy edition, Beidi and Eily isnt finished at all...

I think the other can just be used on his desk.

Yes but it must be done at night.
You can also put one bug in his cue after you get quest to repair it.
Optionaly you can persuade janitor boy to do it for you (Speech check 70 and 500 caps)
Maybe someone is stuck at this quest just like I was.

i was stuck at the explosives quest for Luciano, so i just sneaky from behind with scalpel kill one of each gang and it works too ...

Back