Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

the advanced grenade launcher should be advanced rocket launcher, using rocket ammo ...

untranslated:
1. officer records holodisk in area 51
2. some dialogue lines in talk with brother at Lovelock after his rescue from Reno slavery

Hi guys.

I already cleared out "The Pound" lab in Vegas but I can't seem to get into Hal Wallis' office at the 3-Card Monte.
How do I get in? The Russian walkthrough says:

<spoiler>
To go to the Hal Wallace needs 8 level and a little bit of rudeness or if you release the prisoners in the BB, you can take advantage of its recommendation. Recorded conversations with him, you will get all the necessary evidence. Remains found narkolabu and pass them to the mayor, but first you need to get out of a clean city and talk to Inspector Callahan (if he survives, after the quest will give you superstimulyator). He will be there, even if it has already been killed.
</spoiler>
the guard on the door won't let me in despite demanding

hmm i had dirt on wallis holodisk, confession of wallis, the note from Pound and second note from Sheriff (steal it) and still isnt enough evidence for mayor ... so you better dont go to Pond and try steal notes from drug dealer and others who have something to do with the lab ... the guard from Wallis let you in, just use first dialogue option 2 times, then wallis speak to him and he let you in ... the prisoners from Wind of Wars i didnt released so i dont have recomendation, just read about them in Winds computer, but it dont help anyway ...

by the way: ghoul Larry Geller in Las Vegas has dialogue options in russian, so this part of the game is pass for me :(

I just found the "Strangle Hold" in Vegas. What a hilarious weapon.
I love how the successful kill knock the critters back several hexes. XD

What determines the success rate of this weapon aside from Stealth? Melee? Strength?

I figured out how to record the conversation with the ghoul at the Dead Hotel. Still, could somebody help me find out who the owner of the lab is? I miss some evidence. I already have Larry on Philips, Tom parker's receipt, O.Davis receipt, receipt form Kennel, drug dealer about Philips

nowhere, cause the Nevada 1.02 was released in march 2015 by russian fans and this english translation isnt finished yet ...

anyways very good mod and just fine translation, if i imagine how much text it is, hope that Nevada "Crazy Edition" follows it, cause the original isnt updated only this new Crazy edition ...

Guys , I finished the Las Vegas mayor quest, som complex and great! Now - a policeman has been murdered in the Clean City district, I have no clue what to do about it, help please! Thanks.

Guys, where do I need to put bugs in Mr Chase quest? One in the vent near the Bertolini closet. The other one?

in his table through dialogue, not only put it there, but i never make it, just bribe the kid near stairs for this quest

and this one:
Guys , I finished the Las Vegas mayor quest, som complex and great! Now - a policeman has been murdered in the Clean City district, I have no clue what to do about it, help please! Thanks.

when this happen, then you make something wrong in this quest, but cant do anything with it

it was the cop, which you meet at clean city gate, when you work for mayor and sheriff know that... so maybe dont talk to sheriff

Well Its second time my Quicksave is fucked up. I give up. Mod is buggy as hell , translation is incomplete. Got to Reno, Became Made Man of Luciano and Striker. Need to wait for Dionis and Pyran to fix it up.
Anyway whats so crazy about Crazy Edition?

some new towns, dont know exactly, how finished they are ... and probably more ... just the russian is a problem for me :(

oh and i must say, in this 1.02 is one mayor bug, when you first use comp in strikers shelter, you must first put the piece of paper that you carry from VC on the floor, cause otherwise it just dissapear and you cant continue main quest - contact bikers with radio and reveal Bridgeport on your map

Back