Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

Hello William,
thank you for your reply.

In Hawthorne i got - as i think - every important item and even was in the last room with the reactor terminal and i shut it down.

Yes, indeed, i am talking about the bunker behind Stryker's. I went through the last door and searched the crate there. My Character has INT10 and now science 116%, and if i use science on the terminal, it only shows me the entry seen in my screenshot

Attachments

• U.png
    U.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 208
Hello William,
thank you for your reply.

In Hawthorne i got - as i think - every important item and even was in the last room with the reactor terminal and i shut it down.

Yes, indeed, i am talking about the bunker behind Stryker's. I went through the last door and searched the crate there. My Character has INT10 and now science 116%, and if i use science on the terminal, it only shows me the entry seen in my screenshot

Ok, I know you said that a message failed to trigger as you entered Hawthorne. I remember having more than 1 radio in inventory, then wondering had I messed up carrying >1.
but as far as I remember you do get a call.
If you were in Hawthorne night time you may have missed the green transition area. I have made that mistake, you may think it's a leave area box as night time everything looks a bit muddy coloured as you know.

If you did get through all areas in Hawthorne without meeting the biker something has gone wrong.

Hi I’m stuck on the second Bertolini quest (food wagon).
The wiki says:
« The easiest way to do that is by booby-trapping a wagon that's gonna show up in front of the Silver Legacy. You need dynamite, plastic explosive, scorpion's tail, or Horsekiller poison. Do any of this in sneak mode. »
But I can’t find horsekiller or plastic explosive in Reno + do I need to put the three at the same time in the wagon ?
Thx

do I need to put the three at the same time in the wagon

No, just use one of these.

horsekiller

If you successfully operate on the kid in Lovelock, then the shaman will teach you a bunch of recipes, including Horsekiller. You can also learn them later in Vegas.
You can buy them sometimes from Salomon the drug dealer.
You can also tell Vault City that Gerlach are savages and they'll give you a Horsekiller and a fuse if you didn't fix the pump yet (you can tell them that you've changed your mind and they aren't bad, but they won't take it from you).

No, just use one of these.

If you successfully operate on the kid in Lovelock, then the shaman will teach you a bunch of recipes, including Horsekiller. You can also learn them later in Vegas.
You can buy them sometimes from Salomon the drug dealer.
You can also tell Vault City that Gerlach are savages and they'll give you a Horsekiller and a fuse if you didn't fix the pump yet (you can tell them that you've changed your mind and they aren't bad, but they won't take it from you).

ok thanks !

Hey there people! Keyborudo Gekeko here.

Recently I decided to make the Nevada a little better by removing my voice from it. So, driven by an astonishing amount of autism, I revamped most of the narration with a neural network trained on fallout 2 endings. I am pretty happy with the results.

The endings are now in the translation repo. Wait for a patch, or for Pyran to read my PMs. Which I haven't written yet.

Here's a little showcase. Feel free to tell what you think.

Hey there people! Keyborudo Gekeko here.

Recently I decided to make the Nevada a little better by removing my voice from it. So, driven by an astonishing amount of autism, I revamped most of the narration with a neural network trained on fallout 2 endings. I am pretty happy with the results.

The endings are now in the translation repo. Wait for a patch, or for Pyran to read my PMs. Which I haven't written yet.

Here's a little showcase. Feel free to tell what you think.

That's unbelievable! Autism makes the world go around.

Last edited:
Hi, I can't find Nelson shotgun. The wiki say it's in "Nelson Shaft". But I looked inside every building and find nothing, I also looked in the mine near where the dynamite is and find nothing.
thx

Hi, I can't find Nelson shotgun. The wiki say it's in "Nelson Shaft". But I looked inside every building and find nothing, I also looked in the mine near where the dynamite is and find nothing.
thx
It's in the mine. Shaft = mine. Translation issues.

Does fallout nevada exist in the same universe where Fallout new vegas take place, or it's just in the fallout 1 and 2 universe ?
Cause i can't find any reference to New Vegas.

following sexual intercourse !

I think intercourse is a posh word for shagging. I will ask my mum if she still lays eggs.

But thank you very much for helping me.

Does fallout nevada exist in the same universe where Fallout new vegas take place, or it's just in the fallout 1 and 2 universe ?

Fallout Nevada is supposed to be a prequel to FO 1 and 2

New Reno has the likes of the Wright family which play a part in Fallout 2 which is later.

So it is in FO 1 and 2 moreso than FO New Vegas.

Last edited:

It has some, but definitely less than the references to 1 and 2. I haven't played it yet, but apparently Sonora has more NV references.

The Kings gang from NV appears as random encounter enemies plus they're involved in a few side quests (freeing one of them from LVPD, getting the kid's debt erased).

One of the technicians at Hoover Dam can be asked about the local Vaults and he'll mention every Vault number that appears in NV, though he'll say that they haven't opened yet.

2 more things that could be references:

NPCs mention that Vegas was mostly spared from nukes and survived almost intact- Mr House and his defense systems are not mentioned.

The recent drought pushed some of the locals towards practising slavery and cannibalism- could be the tribes that become Omertas and White Gloves.

I need some help, I'm at Hawthorne, I've disabled security and let the raiders in, but for some reason, at the big double story building at the entrance, when I use science on the computer to disable security on the second floor, it says its disabled but the forcefield is still there

Back