Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Sonora

Set has on some kind of metal pauldron. I imagine that even if ghouls are frailer compared to normal humans, they can still wear some forms of armor. PA would actually be one of the most reasonable since the armor itself stands upright on its own.

From a gameplay perspective, there isn't any reason why they couldn't. There just aren't sprites for it (I think I was mistaken about the Megamod, I was thinking of the new armor sprites for Vic, Myron, etc.)

Time to practice Your Russian language skills @Proletären :p

it simply advertises DLC called "dayglow" for Fallout:Sonora that is to be released after patch 1.11. some of it's assets are already ingame. too bad the translation team is probably not going to make it before 1.11 with 1.10c translation.. this will set us back for another few months back probably. Although who knows, i might be wrong.

Although there were rumors of few DLC's to be released for Sonora, it's the first firm statement that the first DLC is to be released after 1.11 patch.
Frankly nobody at the translation discord mentioned this since the last time i was there ( like yesterday or so)..

Time to practice Your Russian language skills @Proletären :p

it simply advertises DLC called "dayglow" for Fallout:Sonora that is to be released after patch 1.11. some of it's assets are already ingame. too bad the translation team is probably not going to make it before 1.11 with 1.10c translation.. this will set us back for another few months back probably. Although who knows, i might be wrong.

Although there were rumors of few DLC's to be released for Sonora, it's the first firm statement that the first DLC is to be released after 1.11 patch.
Frankly nobody at the translation discord mentioned this since the last time i was there ( like yesterday or so)..
Oh wow, a DLC for a Total Conversion Mod? DANG! I've never heard of such a thing, that's pretty cool!!!

:ok:

Oh wow, a DLC for a Total Conversion Mod? DANG! I've never heard of such a thing, that's pretty cool!!!

:ok:

As I recall DLC stands for Down-Loadable-Content what's so suprising for a free game to have them?
I mean it's recent buisness model of big corp, that DLC/ expansion packs to games are paid for content, it wasn't always like that. I think Nevada Band leans more towards this beeing actually an expansion pack in classic sense of the word, in meaning for an additional stuff you can just download for a free game. I have no idea if it's paid content however i suspect it's not.
So I don't get what's all the fuss about..

As I recall DLC stands for Down-Loadable-Content what's so suprising for a free game to have them?
I mean it's recent buisness model of big corp, that DLC/ expansion packs to games are paid for content, it wasn't always like that. I think Nevada Band leans more towards this beeing actually an expansion pack in classic sense of the word, in meaning for an additional stuff you can just download for a free game. I have no idea if it's paid content however i suspect it's not.
So I don't get what's all the fuss about..
you must be fun at parties

Well.. yeah the link You gave informs of patch 1.11. The previous news said that DLC is going to be released after 1.11, so any point from now onwards.

the link informs of a modified version a.k.a Foxx's release hence few days of delay..
I've checked Sonora Translation discord and ppl say there that main Nevada Band release was out since like 25.07....

the link informs of a modified version a.k.a Foxx's release hence few days of delay..
I've checked Sonora Translation discord and ppl say there that main Nevada Band release was out since like 25.07....
Will the english release include the DLC when it's done? I understand why it's taking so long for the english translation. I can't blame the translators given the circumstances.

Last edited:
Can't chat GPT help speed up the translation process or at least release what they have done even if it's incomplete? It's the dialogue that matters because we can deduce the other things easy enough even if we don't speak russian. The first Nevada transaltion was not 100% complete and i finished the game with no problems even if it had some russian text here and there.

Will the english release include the DLC when it's done? I understand why it's taking so long for the english translation. I can't blame the translators given the circumstances.
Can't chat GPT help speed up the translation process or at least release what they have done even if it's incomplete? It's the dialogue that matters because we can deduce the other things easy enough even if we don't speak russian. The first Nevada transaltion was not 100% complete and i finished the game with no problems even if it had some russian text here and there.

:ook folks it's taking so long as project manager went M.I.A or so everyone thinks, when He was about to take the most important and time consuming task of grouping and putting everything 2g4, he was suddenly loaded with real life issues, since then there was a lot of inproductive time, so the most devoted translators seeked out other projects, and involved themselfs into them. Since then someone doecided to make a list of files that remained to be translated, but the rtranslated files for it haven't been uploaded so i think nobody did them, few guys ar seposedly in contact with the project manager, and decided to take over the work, but the progress is veeery slow.. at this pace I think the translatio will be out either when Sonora ceases to recive updates, and translation will have it's final version dveloped, or Nevada Band makes a translation themselves.

As for me I'm happy as fuck, that the heat finally turned down a little, and that i can actually use mu PC since a day or two, so i decided to take my time and play some games :p .

:ook folks it's taking so long as project manager went M.I.A or so everyone thinks, when He was about to take the most important and time consuming task of grouping and putting everything 2g4, he was suddenly loaded with real life issues, since then there was a lot of inproductive time, so the most devoted translators seeked out other projects, and involved themselfs into them. Since then someone doecided to make a list of files that remained to be translated, but the rtranslated files for it haven't been uploaded so i think nobody did them, few guys ar seposedly in contact with the project manager, and decided to take over the work, but the progress is veeery slow.. at this pace I think the translatio will be out either when Sonora ceases to recive updates, and translation will have it's final version dveloped, or Nevada Band makes a translation themselves.

As for me I'm happy as fuck, that the heat finally turned down a little, and that i can actually use mu PC since a day or two, so i decided to take my time and play some games :p .
Dang this stinks, well anyways thanks for the update on the progress for the English Translation!

:clap: :ok:

Back