FOnline second open test started

oh yeah I got the client now :D
what server are you on and, please, IRC info.
playing alone sucked ( lol I got shot down in the den)

If you Roleplay or not, it's ok with me.

Lexx said:
We made a group today and waited at Sierra for PKer Shaiton. He wanted to flee and was running like hell - heh! But we got him and killed him. Was a good day. :)

yesterday a retarded russian guy killed me at Sierra military
depot........ he's a russian racist in Combat Armor.....

why the hell they shoot on sight ?

Ok i started to palay and i want to know where i can find english speaking players, second how to comunicate with them.

most of us are on server 2 i think,
ip: 213.170.70.111
port: 4000
seems to be down atm, went to modoc with scypior but couldnt enter the town :/

Amorphium said:
most of us are on server 2 i think,
ip: 213.170.70.111
port: 4000
seems to be down atm, went to modoc with scypior but couldnt enter the town :/

yes is down

they' re closing the beta ?

what's happening ?

as far as i know from rus forum test should last couple of weeks so they probably doing so serv up-date. ps how i can leave area of cathedral?? i don see orange areas ???

titus031190 said:
as far as i know from rus forum test should last couple of weeks so they probably doing so serv up-date. ps how i can leave area of cathedral?? i don see orange areas ???

i changed server......

ip 213.170.70.111
port 4000
is down

titus031190 said:
try pressing f4 and you should see the travel areas again

edit: server is on again, i will be waiting in modoc if anyone wants to do stuff together.
Agi increases the rate of ap regeneration i think, but not sure

and can you give me some irc canal or radio in game to contac with you guys?? ps. do you know how russians react for polish people in game

A question, is AG totally worthless in this? since it's real time. not counting the skill bonus it gives you in the start, you can work that up.

Probably the most safest, but slowest way to gain experience is by crafting things. Once you get a hatchet and a knife you can make all kinds of sharp poles, 50 experience each (every minute). The poles don't sell for much though, like only 1 each. Spears/Sledges also aren't really worth making unless you're a melee user or if you want to help beginners.

If you have the patience, and the trees, you could probably power level just by doing that.

So at the military bases, now and then are droppings of ammo?

Where to get a radio when you lost it. :P

Oh man, this was a great day today. :)

First we knocked out Shaitan. We killed his wife and rape his dog and then looted the shit out of him.

And then we sold his car and buyed us new cars. Then Nails was fallen - ohw - and Diablo was attacked. We (Ghost, pzn and me) moved out to Gecko with my brand new Scout (:P ) to help him - but we where to late, he was already dead. So we hunted the two russians through Gecko. One with PA and one with APA. One of them was dead short after and the other could flee to the Gecko Junkyard. We followed him to the reactor - pzn died, damn. I moved in, shoot one rocket, BAM, I hit him - but he hit me too. Got two hits by a pulse rifle and I thought that I will not make it. But hey, I am doctor! I moved outside of the old power plant and healed me nearly complete. Then I moved inside again and BAM I hit him with the next rocket - he hit me too. I moved away, hands are shaking :P, reloaded my rocket launcher and again BAM and thats it, I got him, he exploded in thousand parts.

This was so great. He also thanked then for the great fight and yes, it was great. Nearly epic. All without stupid ass PKing with unfair one-hit shit. Pretty cool. The best day since the test started. :)

/Edit: DON'T FUCK WITH THE ROTATORS. We get them all. :P

Back