FOnline second open test started

I killed 2, I thought I bring free submachineguns to the Cathedral. But another robber showed up, and now I'm dead. Lost the free stuff. :cry:

Never mind. Revenge!

What most annoy me in this game its the long delay, between using skills, respawning and traveling, its like in 2 hours of gaming, i spended only 15 min really playing, the other were waiting the game :(

Daaamn, I was just killed by a lone Wannamingo! NO!!! MY LOOT! MY MONEY! MY TESLA ARMOR!!

So I wrestle Deathclaws and kick their tails single-handed, but ONE Wannaming took me out? Daaaamn... He was pretty hard to hit, too.

Grayswandir said:
Where the hell did you find the deathclaw packs?

I just manage to find the little ones...

We had a Random Encounter with a cave, we went inside and found the 'Claws. There was much fighting there, but our brave warriors managed to defeat those monsters, with me fighting alongside them as we ripped deathclaw flesh, split their blood and broke their bones!

Also, I'm afraid you guys won't see me tomorrow. I will have to do something important: Studying. Math is, unfortunately, my Dump Skill.

BloodyPuppy said:
Went to the cathederal, took note of our awesome presence and tried to join the unity. I guess I need to go through some sort of process first, but they can't do it yet. Not sure what the deal is.

Probably because only Elders can initiate:)

Which server is all this good action taking place on? I got to the cathedral on the first server, but all that was there was some english speakers with no real organisation, just kinda divvying up the supply truck loot.

Also, I managed to get an M60 off a dead (NPC?) in replicator 2 when I started the game. Pity I don't have the str or skills to use it effectively.

coliphorbs said:
The Unity's elite squadron - Nails, Slaughter, Ghosthack and Jack just took out a Deathclaw pack!

I killed 5 at once. :twisted:

To the waiting time. It is needed. Sure it sucks but it keeps the game balance. You think the russian players are uber powered? Well, think about what would happen if the game would even more easier.

Trithne: Try making contact through channel 404 in the radio. It's the Unity's (and by that extension english speakers') channel.

And yeah I think the server is down.

Waiting for the server. Then I rush gekkos and kill 'em all. :twisted:

images

You retook the cathedral? I am so damn proud of you! Hail to the Flame and the Master! Too bad I wasn't there yesterday, just at the end. The Robbers never burst when I fought them, btw.

The game sure need more balance, but well I was here yesterday.

You know joining the unity, raiding the cathedral and then just role playing as a Unity fanatic, it made my day.

Thank you guys, I really enjoyed it.

PS : the radio system is awesome.

an online version of fallout?
ZAMG!

Will try this out tonight if i have time next to my other online commitments, do i need to uninstall any patches, or can i patch from patch 1.02 with children's patch or do i need to reinstall?

Back