Games your Looking Forward To, 2011

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Mr Krepe, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Stanislao Moulinsky

Stanislao Moulinsky Vault Fossil

Jul 16, 2009
    That's not the point.

2. Faceless Stranger

Faceless Stranger Board Drifter

Aug 19, 2010
    It's a shame they changed Cole's voice actor... and turned him into a hipster flaming homosexual who doesn't have a neutral voice at all, and to be frank, sounds like a bitch.

3. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Yea, I don't get why they changed Cole's desing sooooo much, a little polishing on making him look emmm "prettier" is common place now a day but now he looks like if he went through plastic surgery, hes is not the ugly big nosed bald Cole from the first game anymore, but if the game is as entertaining as the first one I might overlook it.

4. aenemic

aenemic Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jun 4, 2008
    I am really looking forward to Dead State. I had completely missed this game until the other day and so far it's seem like a combination of some of my favorite things gaming-wise. also, I have just watched The Walking Dead and immediately started thinking how interesting/awesome it'd be with an rpg set in a zombie apocalypse setting, with survival and resource management as the key ingredients. so yeah, I have high hopes for this one.

5. Korin

Korin So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Admin

Aug 6, 2010
    Elder Scrolls: Skyrim... I can't even think of any other game I'd be more excited for.

6. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Aparently they changed Cole's Redesing for InFamous 2 to be less dramatic, he is gonna be his long nosed blad ugly self from the first game. suposedly they made the change because there were a bunch of whinner that complained because Cole wasn't a starry eyed pretty boy, fuck that people, go play your Final Fantasy shit.

7. rcorporon

rcorporon So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Orderite

Jan 31, 2008
    They changed Cole back.

What am I looking forward to? Simple. Little Big Planet 2. After I get that, I'll be set for the year.

8. UncannyGarlic

UncannyGarlic Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 6, 2008
    That looks awesome! If it were in English and for a system that I owned (PS2 or PC) I'd jump all over it... I know Atlus for their TRPG imports, I didn't realize that they did cool crazy stuff like this too.

9. thegaresexperience

thegaresexperience Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Sep 3, 2010
    Comes out this Tuesday right? I loved the first one, I cant describe it, it was just simply amazing.

10. C2B

C2B Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Aug 17, 2010
    I could never stand Infamous because of its dialouge which just didn't work for me and made me headslam every time a charachter talked.

11. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt I should set a custom tit

Oct 28, 2008
    Hmm, just stumbled upon the trailers for The First Templar. The game looks like it could be tons of fun. Can't wait.

12. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Alpharius oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    Why, oh why, there isn't Gears of War 2 (and 3) for PC???!!!
    Anyway, I just stumbled upon Bioshock Infinite trailer. Looks strange, even funny (ok, it's just me) comparing to 1 & 2, but at least it'll be out for PC.
    Oh, and Shogun Total War 2, and maybe Deus Ex Human Revolution,
    God, I would be happy if Red Dead Redemption got out for PC.

13. Sicblades

Sicblades Antediluvian as Feck
    Orderite

Aug 28, 2008
    Formula 2011. Fucking real time racing with the f1 pros. So win.

14. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt I should set a custom tit

Oct 28, 2008
    For the sake of my sanity. Let's hope it stays this way, and the guys making this bullshit stay away from PC so that at least the FPS games don't get bastardized, castrated and consolified on my gaming platform just like it happened to RPG games.

15. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Oh, it will happen. And it's already happening.
    Call of Duty are typical console shooters, I'm pretty sure that Crysis 2 will be compromised for the sake of multiplatform ability, and Duke fuckin' Nukem For-fuckin'-ever is going to be a goddamn console shooter.
    Excuse my inflationary use of "fuckin'".

16. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    I have to ask my self when was the last time I played a PC shooter which was made for the PC first (and with the PC in mind ) ...

17. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Alpharius oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    It already happened. What can you do.
    I really miss games like Half Life (all hail Counter Strike), or something similar.

When it comes to GoW, I played it at friend's house once, in a co-op, and it was fun. But that would be just about everything I know about GoW...oh, and a Megadeth song.

18. PainlessDocM

PainlessDocM Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 5, 2010
    For me that would be F.E.A.R. (2005) :(

19. C2B

C2B Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Aug 17, 2010
    Stalker games?

Metro 2033?

20. PainlessDocM

PainlessDocM Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 5, 2010
    Yeah I 'forgot' the STALKER games, I don't associate them with traditional FPS games.