Games You're Looking Forward To

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Mr Krepe, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Surf Solar

Surf Solar So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2009
    Looking forward to the Mutants Rising and Olympus demos soon, also I hope Vince will release the Age of Decadence demo in January. Good stuff coming along. :)

2. UniversalWolf

UniversalWolf eaten by a grue.

Aug 28, 2005
    I got X3 Terran Conflict a few weeks ago and while I really like it, it makes me laugh -- it's more a lifestyle than a game. I've seen people on the Egosoft forum saying they started their first game two years ago and they're still playing, which is entirely believable if you're familiar with X3TC.

3. ZeusComplex

ZeusComplex Still Mildly Glowing

Feb 12, 2010
    It's the closest thing to a fully realized living world than I've seen in any other single player video game to date. This game is friggin massive.

4. brandonhart61

brandonhart61 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 24, 2011
    Aliens: Colonial Marines definitely and Timesplitters 4

5. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Guest

I didn't know there was a Timesplitters 3. The original was amazing at the time. The level editor was awesome for console games. Brings back memories.

6. Joelzania

Joelzania Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Oct 12, 2011
    They're making a Timesplitters 4!?

7. Starseeker

Starseeker Vault Senior Citizen

Jul 25, 2003
  8. brandonhart61

Dec 24, 2011
    Well, it's a 'proposed' sequel. But I'm optimistic about it going to be made, but I hope the story works. As far as 3 goes, Cortez prevented the war happening at all (kinda like how I feel about the stupid ending of Terminator 3)

9. Jay-F

Jay-F It Wandered In From the Wastes

Apr 24, 2005
    Mass Effect 3! Definitely. And has a "The Witcher 3" been anounced yet? I would be looking forward to that one, too for sure.

10. Alphadrop

Alphadrop A right proper chap.

Aug 21, 2008
    With Free Radical shut down I doubt 4, if it is made, will be as good as the old ones.

11. generalissimofurioso

generalissimofurioso The Hole Time Orderite

Jun 17, 2007
    But didn't Crytek buy up all those guys and rename them Crytek London or something like that?

It'd pretty much be the same thing.

12. ZeusComplex

Feb 12, 2010
    Then we need Battlefront 3, if this is the case.

13. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Guest

Secret World may make me play MMO's again.

14. brandonhart61

Dec 24, 2011
    Yeah, Crytek UK are supposed to be developing the game now.

15. Serge 13

Serge 13 Cranium Cat oTO Orderite

Jul 20, 2006
  16. brandonhart61

Dec 24, 2011
    I completely forgot to add GTA V. Man, a return to San Andreas has been waited for by a long time

17. ZeusComplex

Feb 12, 2010
    No Kirk Acevedo as Jackie. I stopped caring afterwards.

Why is this such a big deal for me? Because his character MADE that game, more so than even the Darkness did. One of his most defining features to me was that raspy Brooklyn voice. I even remember hearing Nolan North's voice as the replacement in the Darkness II trailer. What the hell? Nolan North, that guy is no gangsta.

BUT I've heard from a rumor that they did re-voice Jackie and North was just a placeholder. Characters normally don't make or break a game for me, but like I said, his character and his story where the soul reasons why I played through that awesome game.

18. Bulletmachine

Bulletmachine First time out of the vault

Dec 31, 2007
  19. zombieslug

zombieslug First time out of the vault

Jan 18, 2012
  20. thegaresexperience

thegaresexperience Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Sep 3, 2010
    Not a Final Fantasy fan but FF vs13 looks pretty cool. If it ever gets released I would definitely be interested in it.