Games You're Looking Forward To

Looking forward to the Mutants Rising and Olympus demos soon, also I hope Vince will release the Age of Decadence demo in January. Good stuff coming along. :)

ZeusComplex said:
Looking forward to X:Rebirth, though piloting one ship is a bit disheartening to me. Still, the the idea of module additions and drone control could help create variety and ships with completely different play styles.
I got X3 Terran Conflict a few weeks ago and while I really like it, it makes me laugh -- it's more a lifestyle than a game. I've seen people on the Egosoft forum saying they started their first game two years ago and they're still playing, which is entirely believable if you're familiar with X3TC.

UniversalWolf said:
I got X3 Terran Conflict a few weeks ago and while I really like it, it makes me laugh -- it's more a lifestyle than a game. I've seen people on the Egosoft forum saying they started their first game two years ago and they're still playing, which is entirely believable if you're familiar with X3TC.

It's the closest thing to a fully realized living world than I've seen in any other single player video game to date. This game is friggin massive.

brandonhart61 said:
Aliens: Colonial Marines definitely and Timesplitters 4

I didn't know there was a Timesplitters 3. The original was amazing at the time. The level editor was awesome for console games. Brings back memories.

Joelzania said:
brandonhart61 said:
Aliens: Colonial Marines definitely and Timesplitters 4

They're making a Timesplitters 4!?

Well, it's a 'proposed' sequel. But I'm optimistic about it going to be made, but I hope the story works. As far as 3 goes, Cortez prevented the war happening at all (kinda like how I feel about the stupid ending of Terminator 3)

Mass Effect 3! Definitely. And has a "The Witcher 3" been anounced yet? I would be looking forward to that one, too for sure.

generalissimofurioso said:
But didn't Crytek buy up all those guys and rename them Crytek London or something like that?

It'd pretty much be the same thing.

Then we need Battlefront 3, if this is the case.

generalissimofurioso said:
But didn't Crytek buy up all those guys and rename them Crytek London or something like that?

It'd pretty much be the same thing.

Yeah, Crytek UK are supposed to be developing the game now.

Serge 13 said:

No Kirk Acevedo as Jackie. I stopped caring afterwards.

Why is this such a big deal for me? Because his character MADE that game, more so than even the Darkness did. One of his most defining features to me was that raspy Brooklyn voice. I even remember hearing Nolan North's voice as the replacement in the Darkness II trailer. What the hell? Nolan North, that guy is no gangsta.

BUT I've heard from a rumor that they did re-voice Jackie and North was just a placeholder. Characters normally don't make or break a game for me, but like I said, his character and his story where the soul reasons why I played through that awesome game.

Back