General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

I think I will install Fallout 1 + mods, Fallout 2 + mods, and Fallout Tactics again, to get the bad taste of Fallout 3 + DLCs out of my mouth.

The Dutch Ghost said:
I think I will install Fallout 1 + mods, Fallout 2 + mods, and Fallout Tactics again

I'm considering doing that too. while playing Call of Pripyat I got the urge to revisit Fallout 1+2. and it's been ages since I played Tactics and kinda feel I want to actually finish it for once. I like that game, probably more than most hardcore Fallout fans. it's a shame it gets boring so fast as gameplay doesn't change one bit from start to finish.

I've been playing FF IX on my PS3, and on the Xbox it's been Forza 3.

I hate not having a gaming PC around...

Finally played through MOH:Allied Assault, after putting it down and forgetting about it years ago. For the complete experience, I went and beat the Spearhead and Breakthrough expansions as well.

Besides the ultra-hacks AI (that puts Crysis AI to shame when it comes to nailing you with bullshit shots through brush from across the map) and the shitty endings, it was a fun experience.

ff9? lol, I lost all my saves when my old memory card died. Sigh, I can't believe I had that much time to play games.

Warping up DQ8, Suikoden 4..., no idea if I will ever really finish them since I have the bad habit of trying to get everything in 1 walkthrough.

Currently I'm trying to complete Earthworm Jim, hence the avatar. I began playing it when I was in Primary School, when I was roughly 7 or 8. I am now 18...

I did leave it alone for a very, very long time but still.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Or at least trying to play it, since actually getting into a server is like winning the lottery. I've just discovered that the gameplay is very different, a lot better in hardcore mode - without minimap and 3d spotting - so I'm going to be playing that exclusively.

i should post my games XD

Atm im playing nhl 10...alot and also stalker call of pripyat slowly and replaying jagged alliance 2. Enjoying all my games right now.

Currently playing Jade Empire SE. Started the game a long time ago, stopped playing at part 3 (can't remember why) and now wondering why the game has been gathering dust for 3 years. Restarted a game yesterday. A really good one, very original. It's a pity there will be no sequel.

Breath of Fire IV..

Yeah, normally I dislike most of the JRPG out there. But that one had a good atmosphere to me, I enjoyed it. After finishing this, I still don't know if I should buy FF XIII

Surf Solar said:
Breath of Fire IV

the first Breath of Fire is probably one of my favorite games ever. there's just something about the atmosphere of that game.

Breath of Fire 2 for SNES was one of my first ever JRPG's (along with Lufia 2). I still have fond memories of going fishing with my brand new fishpole in hopes of finally making some decent cash. I can't stand any JRPG today, but damn those were good times..

Westward IV, going hardcore casual on your ass.
Surprisingly good for what is essentially Settlers in the Ol' West.

Might pick up Toy Soldiers for the 360, not usually keen on tower defense games but this one looks good.

I've been playing a lot of TimeSplitters 2 and TimeSplitters: Future Perfect on my Gamecube. I was thinking of playing the original TimeSplitters on my PS2 afterwards, as I never really got as far into that as its sequels.

I love the mapmaker in Future Perfect, brilliant stuff. :)

Back