General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

I didn't even liked RA2. For me it was totally not how I felt about the first RA game. They just made it lulzy and shitty with that graphics and such. Never finished that one, it was just way too much for me.

All you had to do was amass Soviet Conscripts for RA2, there was no base defense aside from Tanya or Boris that could stop hundreds upon hundreds of cheapy soldiers from overewhelming your base.

Faceless Stranger said:
All you had to do was amass Soviet Conscripts for RA2, there was no base defense aside from Tanya or Boris that could stop hundreds upon hundreds of cheapy soldiers from overewhelming your base.

Well rocketeers and mirage tanks could do a number on them. Rocketeers could harry them all the way there and mirage tanks can rapid fire one shot conscripts, which I didn't realise till last month when I actually used them for once, also a single navy seal can Tanya them to death. Yuri's gatling tanks eat conscripts for breakfast, then again they also eat tanks, aircraft and anything else that isn't as overpowered as Yuri units. :V

Playing Vegas, again. Also after trading some rareish TF2 hats to someone I have Space Rangers 2. Like 4x games but always get confused where to start.

Again playing Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers.
I don't really actively play this game. Just when I need to relax or so, it comes in handy. One of the few games that don't frustrate me...at least not that much...

^ I hope you mean the fan-edition of the original '95 game with new content, and not the castrated XBawks port. If you mean the latter, do yourself a favor and get the former :P

I remember my friend (a Magic nerd ...) playing that old game. He was beating the devil so many times (yeah it is your last enemy in that game) that he removed all his 99 health points.

Ausdoerrt said:
^ I hope you mean the fan-edition of the original '95 game with new content, and not the castrated XBawks port. If you mean the latter, do yourself a favor and get the former :P

The new one.
People have recommended me the older game, but I'm to lazy to look it up. And even if I did, I probably wouldn't play it much, just like I don't play this one either.
I simply am not a big Magic fan. I'm not a fan at all, in fact.

This is the only game I have installed that is 'simple' to play. My stupid mouse went wrong, so now every click turns into double or triple-click, which means I'm cannot play 99% of games (I own). So I decided to kill my time with this one.
No big games for me... :cry:

Since my copy of the Witcher 2 is taking longer to arrive than I expected, I'm playing Honest Hearts and Football Manager 2011 at the moment.

Bought worms 2 with the ms points left over from my honest hearts purchase. I like it all the rediculous weapons. (A sheep that can fly like superman and then explode.)

WelcomeToNewReno said:
Bought worms 2

Hehe, the memories of playing Worms with good friends ages ago. Great games (-the 3d versions)..

I'm replaying the Ballad of Gay Tony. Love it.

I hope R* releases Red dead redemption and LA Noire on PC eventually.

Ausdoerrt said:
A sheep that can fly like superman and then explode.

Super Sheep is a total b*tch to control though. I never use it.

Used to play it so much I could get one of those things damn near anywhere.
I do wonder where my copy of Armageddon went, shame they won't release it on Steam or GoG.

Currently playing Brink, brought it for research as I'm a bit pants at drawing semi futuristic body armour. Also you can slide along the floor shooting, totally rad and all that.

After some suggestions, I've been trying to play X3: The Terran Conflict. Beautiful game, what with the nebulae and star systems, but man, it is quite ruthless to complete ANYTHING at the beginning. Seriously, you can't fight shit worth shit, and my Booster Accelerator just exploded, which I didn't know I even had. Now my ship limps to destinations, and I don't have enough money to do anything about the damage to the ship. Being a lowly fighter pilot sucks ass. :(

Back