General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

AstroMenace an interesting old school scrolling shooter. I was searching for a replacement of Raptor and I bought it immediately after playing the demo.
It's frustratingly difficult XDDDDDDDDD .

BlockStacker said:
@Demonslayer:

There were several Dragon Ball Z themed Half-Life mods. The concept translated rather well: Flying around, throwing energy balls at eachother, trying to sneak up behind people and savage them with melee attacks.

ah the myriad Half-Life mods... :rip:

(The Wastes was the Shiznit!)

Earth Special Forces!
I used to play that a lot before my Half Life account was disabled. Remember kids, don't use aimbot&wallhack!

Finally found a copy of Super Robot Taisen OG 2...

Once again my world will be filled with the sounds of robots blowing each other up and evil cackling as I tactically assemble my units to achieve maximum killing power.

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

For the first time, and I'm getting really hooked on it.
It has been a while since I enjoyed a game like i am enjoying this one.

Neverwinter Nights 2... finally

And the camera... the horror of the camera....

Everything else is ok though.

Dopemine Cleric said:
Neverwinter Nights 2... finally

And the camera... the horror of the camera....

Everything else is ok though.
nwn 2 or nwn poo, preordered it and played through half of it, got bored and relised it sucked worse then the first one.

on topic right now ive been playing dead rising mainly..its not very good but hopfully i will get some more new games for christmas yo.

Duckman said:
I sold out and bought NFS: Pro Street.

Alas, my purchasing decision was a poor one.
Oh come on, you seriously hoped they would put something new and interesting in it?

IMO, the last NFS worth playing was MW.

SPELLCHECK.

Use it if you can't type a sentence on your own.

You crack me up Wooz. I remember when I first joined the boards. I said some stupid shit and Wooz busted me for it. Made me think a little more before I posted though.

Playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the Kailerra servers, and Aliens Vs. Predator on Mame.

Wooz's first words directed at me was him calling me a nigger. :( :D

I'm playing NSF:Carbon. It's soooo disappointing, but i keep playing it just because i have a big craving to race and catch them all (upgrades, cars, whatever). But if it weren't for the craving, i wouldn't touch it with a stick.

Majesty

Arcanum - after a couple of years I just felt a sudden urge to replay it, especially after discovering the existence of a no level cap patch. I wonder how come I didn't search for one till now.

Finished Project Snowblind and picked up Unreal Tournament III now.

I drooled when I saw the maps. Epic is, well, quite epic in this aspect.

Well,after digging downstairs i found 2 games that i got into again.

1. Age of empires 2 ae of kings+expantion, im doing all the campaigns again.

2.Rage of mages, some welfare rpg that i got for 2 bucks somewhere but its pretty fun none the less, beat it once, really tough game and i felt like playing it again.

Prison Tycoon the game was really cheap, the inmates are chronically stupid(duh why me wanna eat??!???!?), but the ability to issue random guard beat downs = Awesomeness.

I finished Planescape: Torment for the first time a couple of days ago. Now *that* was a wonderful experience. I'll probably start it over pretty soon.
I'm also playing Test Drive Unlimited as a stress-reliever. Beats the new NFS games in every conceivable way.
And I got Psychonauts a few days ago, but haven't had the time to install them yet.

mr. pastorius said:
I finished Planescape: Torment for the first time a couple of days ago. Now *that* was a wonderful experience.
I'm trying to find a copy for less than the £40 the crooks on the Amazon marketplace want for it. :(

Other than that, I am playing a stupid amount of Team Fortress 2, a fair bit of Half Life 2 Deathmatch, and a bit of Call of Duty 4. I also mess around a bit with Crysis, especially the editor.

Wooz said:
SPELLCHECK.

Use it if you can't type a sentence on your own.
teehee I make joke!

To stay on topic, I'm playing a lot of Counter Strike, either 1.6 on cs_mansion only maps or the GunGame mod in CSS, coupled with TF2 and some Metroid Prime 3, whenever I can squeeze it in.
I almost feel guilty. Too much multiplayer isn't really my usual style...

Back